Competition, innovation and distance to frontier
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Bruno Amable & Lilas Demmou & Ivan Ledezma, 2008. "Competition, Innovation and Distance to Frontier," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00340409, HAL.
- Amable, Bruno & Demmou, Lila & Lezdema, Ivan, 2007. "Competition, Innovation and Distance to Frontier," CEPREMAP Working Papers (Docweb) 0706, CEPREMAP.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bruno AMABLE (Université Paris I and CEPREMAP) & Yannick LUNG (GREThA UMR CNRS 5113 and GERPISA), 2008. "The European Socio-Economic Models of a Knowledge-based society. \r\nMain findings and conclusion \r\n," Cahiers du GREThA 2008-26, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
- repec:crs:ecosta:es419-420b is not listed on IDEAS
- Donatella Gatti, 2009.
"Macroeconomic effects of ownership structure in OECD countries ,"
Industrial and Corporate Change,
Oxford University Press, vol. 18(5), pages 901-928, October.
- Donatella Gatti, 2008. "Macroeconomic effects of ownership structure in OECD countries," CEPN Working Papers halshs-00586850, HAL.
- Donatella Gatti, 2009. "Macroeconomic effects of ownership structure in OECD countries," Post-Print halshs-00754331, HAL.
- Gatti, Donatella, 2008. "Macroeconomic Effects of Ownership Structure in OECD Countries," IZA Discussion Papers 3415, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Alex Coad, 2008.
"Distance to Frontier and Appropriate Business Strategy,"
LEM Papers Series
2008/13, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Alexander Coad, 2008. "Distance to Frontier and Appropriate Business Strategy," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2008-07, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Alex Coad, 2008. "Distance to Frontier and Appropriate Business Strategy," DRUID Working Papers 08-05, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Anton Bondarev, 2016. "Intensity of R&D competition and the generation of innovations in heterogeneous setting," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 26(3), pages 621-653, July.
- Philippe Aghion & Philippe Askenazy & Renaud Bourlès & Gilbert Cette & Nicolas Dromel, 2008.
"Distance à la frontière technologique, rigidités de marché, éducation et croissance,"
Économie et Statistique,
Programme National Persée, vol. 419(1), pages 11-30.
- Philippe Aghion & Philippe Askenazy & Renaud Bourlès & Gilbert Cette & Nicolas Dromel, 2008. "Distance à la frontière technologique, rigidités de marché, éducation et croissance," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00641126, HAL.
More about this item
KeywordsInnovation; competition; distance to frontier.;
- O30 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - General
- L16 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Industrial Organization and Macroeconomics; Macroeconomic Industrial Structure
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-01-31 (All new papers)
- NEP-COM-2009-01-31 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-CSE-2009-01-31 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-EFF-2009-01-31 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-INO-2009-01-31 (Innovation)
- NEP-MIC-2009-01-31 (Microeconomics)
- NEP-TID-2009-01-31 (Technology & Industrial Dynamics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mse:cesdoc:r08064. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lucie Label). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cenp1fr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .