The European Socio-Economic Models of a Knowledge-based society. \r\nMain findings and conclusion \r\n
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Amable, Bruno & Demmou, Lilas & Gatti, Donatella, 2007. "Employment Performance and Institutions: New Answers to an Old Question," IZA Discussion Papers 2731, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Amable, Bruno & Demmou, Lila & Lezdema, Ivan, 2007.
"Competition, Innovation and Distance to Frontier,"
CEPREMAP Working Papers (Docweb)
- Bruno Amable & Lilas Demmou & Ivan Ledezma, 2008. "Competition, Innovation and Distance to Frontier," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00340409, HAL.
- Bruno Amable & Lilas Demmou & Ivan Ledezma, 2008. "Competition, innovation and distance to frontier," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne r08064, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Jackson, Gregory & Deeg, Richard, 2006. "How Many Varieties of Capitalism? Comparing the Comparative Institutional Analyses of Capitalist Diversity," MPIfG Discussion Paper 06/2, Max Planck Institute for the Study of Societies.
- Bruno AMABLE (Université Paris I and CEPREMAP) & Yannick LUNG (GREThA-GRES), 2008.
"The European Socio-Economic Models of a Knowledge-based society. Main findings and conclusions,"
Cahiers du GRES (2002-2009)
2008-20, Groupement de Recherches Economiques et Sociales.
- Yannick Lung & Bruno Amable, 2008. "The European Socio-Economic Models of a Knowledge-based society. Main findings and conclusion," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00387535, HAL.
- Amable, Bruno & Gatti, Donatella, 2004. "Labour and Product Market Reforms: A Case for Policy Complementarity," IZA Discussion Papers 1190, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Bruno Amable & Donatella Gatti, 2004. "Product market competition, job security, and aggregate employment," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 56(4), pages 667-686, October.
- Elvire Guillaud, 2008. "Preferences for redistribution: a European comparative analysis," PSE - Labex "OSE-Ouvrir la Science Economique" halshs-00586260, HAL.
- repec:pse:psecon:2008-41 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bernard Jullien & A. Smith, 2005. "Studying the politics of European industry : a political institutionalist approach to economics," Post-Print hal-00294036, HAL.
- Bruno Amable & Lilas Demmou & Donatella Gatti, 2007.
"Institutions, chômage et inactivité dans les pays de l'ocde,"
Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 58(3), pages 683-692.
- Bruno Amable & Lilas Demmou & Donatella Gatti, 2007. "Institutions, chômage et inactivité dans les pays de l'OCDE," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00176292, HAL.
- Dean Baker & Andrew Glyn & David Howell & John Schmitt, 2002.
"Labor Market Institutions and Unemployment: A Critical Assessment of the Cross-Country Evidence,"
SCEPA working paper series. SCEPA's main areas of research are macroeconomic policy, inequality and poverty, and globalization.
2002-17, Schwartz Center for Economic Policy Analysis (SCEPA), The New School.
- Andrew Glyn, 2003. "Labor Market Institutions and Unemployment: A Critical Assessment of the Cross-Country Evidence," Economics Series Working Papers 168, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Richard Freeman, 2005.
"Labour market institutions without blinders: The debate over flexibility and labour market performance,"
International Economic Journal,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(2), pages 129-145.
- Richard B. Freeman, 2005. "Labour Market Institutions Without Blinders: The Debate over Flexibility and Labour Market Performance," NBER Working Papers 11286, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Teipen, Christina, 2006. "Arbeit und Beschäftigung in kreativen Industrien: Entwicklungen in der Computerspielindustrie in Deutschland, Schweden und Polen," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Knowledge, Production Systems and Work SP III 2006-301, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Jürgens, Ulrich & Krzywdzinski, Martin & Teipen, Christina, 2006. "Changing work and employment relations in German industries: Breaking away from the German model?," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Knowledge, Production Systems and Work SP III 2006-302, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Carmignani, Fabrizio & Kler, Parvinder, 2016.
"Surrounded by wars: Quantifying the role of spatial conflict spillovers,"
Economic Analysis and Policy,
Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 7-16.
- Fabrizio Carmignani & Parvinder Kler, 2013. "Surrounded by wars: Quantifying the role of spatial conflict spillovers," Discussion Papers in Economics economics:201303, Griffith University, Department of Accounting, Finance and Economics.
More about this item
Keywordsvariety of capitalism; European Union; European model; product market regulation; wage labour nexus; financialisation; sectorial analysis;
- B52 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Current Heterodox Approaches - - - Historical; Institutional; Evolutionary
- E02 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General - - - Institutions and the Macroeconomy
- G10 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - General (includes Measurement and Data)
- J60 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - General
- L22 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Firm Organization and Market Structure
- L52 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - Industrial Policy; Sectoral Planning Methods
- L62 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - Automobiles; Other Transportation Equipment; Related Parts and Equipment
- L65 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - Chemicals; Rubber; Drugs; Biotechnology; Plastics
- L66 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - Food; Beverages; Cosmetics; Tobacco
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-11-25 (All new papers)
- NEP-KNM-2008-11-25 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
- NEP-LAB-2008-11-25 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:grt:wpegrt:2008-26. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Valerio Sterzi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifredfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.