Arbeit und Beschäftigung in kreativen Industrien: Entwicklungen in der Computerspielindustrie in Deutschland, Schweden und Polen
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Felix FitzRoy & Kornelius Kraft, 2005. "Co-determination, Efficiency and Productivity," British Journal of Industrial Relations, London School of Economics, vol. 43(2), pages 233-247, June.
- Wolfgang Streeck, 1995. "Works Councils in Western Europe: From Consultation to Participation," NBER Chapters,in: Works Councils: Consultation, Representation, and Cooperation in Industrial Relations, pages 313-350 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Egon Franck, 2001. "Zur Verantwortung des Verwaltungsrats aus ökonomischer Sicht," Working Papers 0002, University of Zurich, Institute for Strategy and Business Economics (ISU).
- Becht, Marco & Bolton, Patrick & Roell, Ailsa, 2003.
"Corporate governance and control,"
Handbook of the Economics of Finance,in: G.M. Constantinides & M. Harris & R. M. Stulz (ed.), Handbook of the Economics of Finance, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 1, pages 1-109
- Patrick Bolton & Marco Becht & Alisa Röell, 2002. "Corporate Governance and Control," NBER Working Papers 9371, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Marco Becht & Patrick Bolton & Ailsa Roell, 2003. "Corporate governance and control," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/13330, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Höpner, Martin, 2001. "Corporate governance in transition: Ten empirical findings on shareholder value and industrial relations in Germany," MPIfG Discussion Paper 01/5, Max Planck Institute for the Study of Societies.
- Vitols, Sigurt, 2003. "Negotiated shareholder value: The German version of an Anglo-American practice," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Institutions, States, Markets SP II 2003-25, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bruno AMABLE (Université Paris I and CEPREMAP) & Yannick LUNG (GREThA UMR CNRS 5113 and GERPISA), 2008. "The European Socio-Economic Models of a Knowledge-based society. \r\nMain findings and conclusion \r\n," Cahiers du GREThA 2008-26, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
- Jürgens, Ulrich & Krzywdzinski, Martin & Teipen, Christina, 2006. "Changing work and employment relations in German industries: Breaking away from the German model?," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Knowledge, Production Systems and Work SP III 2006-302, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:wzbkpw:spiii2006301. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wzbbbde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .