Dynamic capabilities and sustained innovation: strategic control and financial commitment at Rolls-Royce plc
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kaivanto, Kim & Stoneman, Paul, 2007. "Public provision of sales contingent claims backed finance to SMEs: A policy alternative," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(5), pages 637-651, June.
- William Lazonick, 2010. "The Chandlerian corporation and the theory of innovative enterprise," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 19(2), pages 317-349, April.
- Belloc, Filippo, 2010. "Corporate governance and innovation: an organizational perspective," MPRA Paper 21495, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Crafts, Nicholas, 2012. "Creating Competitive Advantage: Policy Lessons from History," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 91, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Andrea Prencipe & Stefano Brusoni, 2005. "Making Design Rules: A Multi-Domain Perspective," SPRU Working Paper Series 136, SPRU - Science and Technology Policy Research, University of Sussex.
- Claude DUPUY (GREThA UMR CNRS 5113) & Matthieu MONTALBAN (GREThA UMR CNRS 5113) & Sylvain MOURA (GREThA UMR CNRS 5113), 2009. "Finance and Industrial Dynamics (In French)," Cahiers du GREThA 2009-24, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:5:p:730-:d:97397 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nicholas Crafts & Alan Hughes, 2013. "Industrial Policy for the Medium to Long-term," Working Papers wp455, Centre for Business Research, University of Cambridge.
- Lazonick, William, 2006. "Corporate Governance, Innovative Enterprise, and Economic Development," WIDER Working Paper Series 071, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Lin, Hai-Fen & Su, Jing-Qin & Higgins, Angela, 2016. "How dynamic capabilities affect adoption of management innovations," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(2), pages 862-876.
- Rosa Jordá-Borrell & Francisca Ruiz-Rodríguez & Reyes González-Relaño, 2015. "Factors and taxonomy of technology purchase (TP) by internationalized innovative companies in peripheral European regions," Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 94, pages 139-174, November.
- Dominic Chai & Simon Deakin & Prabirjit Sarkar & Ajit Singh, 2014. "Corporate Governance, Legal Origin & the Persistence of Profits," Working Papers wp465, Centre for Business Research, University of Cambridge.
- Simon Deakin, 2013. "The Legal Framework Governing Business Firms & its Implications for Manufacturing Scale & Performance: The UK Experience in International Perspective," Working Papers wp449, Centre for Business Research, University of Cambridge.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:indcch:v:14:y:2005:i:3:p:501-542. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/icc .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.