Corporate Governance, Innovative Enterprise, and Economic Development
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||2006|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Katajanokanlaituri 6B, 00160 Helsinki|
Web page: http://www.wider.unu.edu/
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Joseph Fuller & Michael C. Jensen, 2010.
"Just Say No to Wall Street: Putting a Stop to the Earnings Game,"
Journal of Applied Corporate Finance,
Morgan Stanley, vol. 22(1), pages 59-63.
- Joseph Fuller & Michael C. Jensen, 2002. "Just Say No To Wall Street: Putting A Stop To The Earnings Game," Journal of Applied Corporate Finance, Morgan Stanley, vol. 14(4), pages 41-46.
- Colin Mayer & Julian Franks, 2003.
"Spending Less Time with the Family: The Decline of Family Ownership in the UK,"
Economics Series Working Papers
2003-FE-15, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Julian Franks & Colin Mayer & Stefano Rossi, 2004. "Spending Less Time with the Family: The Decline of Family Ownership in the UK," NBER Working Papers 10628, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Julian Franks & Colin Mayer & Stefano Rossi, 2003. "Spending Less Time with the Family: The Decline of Family Ownership in the UK," OFRC Working Papers Series 2003fe15, Oxford Financial Research Centre.
- Michel Goyer, 2001. "Corporate Governance And The Innovation System In France 1985-2000," Industry and Innovation, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(2), pages 135-158.
- Andrei Shleifer & Lawrence H. Summers, 1987.
"Breach of Trust in Hostile Takeovers,"
NBER Working Papers
2342, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Israel M. Kirzner, 1997. "Entrepreneurial Discovery and the Competitive Market Process: An Austrian Approach," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 35(1), pages 60-85, March.
- Lazonick, William, 1999. "The Japanese Economy and Corporate Reform: What Path to Sustainable Prosperity?," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 8(4), pages 607-33, December.
- CARLISS Y. Baldwin & Kim B. Clark, 1992. "Capabilities And Capital Investment: New Perspectives On Capital Budgeting," Journal of Applied Corporate Finance, Morgan Stanley, vol. 5(2), pages 67-82.
- Egon Franck & Christian Opitz, 2003. "Different higher education patterns of topmanagers in the U.S., France, and Germany. A signaling approach," Working Papers 0022, University of Zurich, Institute for Strategy and Business Economics (ISU).
- Dieter Ernst, 2000.
"Global Production Networks and the Changing Geography of Innovation Systems: Implications for Developing Countries,"
Economics Study Area Working Papers
09, East-West Center, Economics Study Area.
- Dieter Ernst, 2002. "Global production networks and the changing geography of innovation systems. Implications for developing countries," Economics of Innovation and New Technology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(6), pages 497-523.
- Marie Carpenter & William Lazonick & Mary O'Sullivan, 2003. "The stock market and innovative capability in the New Economy: the optical networking industry," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 12(5), pages 963-1034, October.
- Jensen, Michael C & Murphy, Kevin J, 1990.
"Performance Pay and Top-Management Incentives,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 98(2), pages 225-64, April.
- Dore, Ronald, 2000. "Stock Market Capitalism: Welfare Capitalism: Japan and Germany versus the Anglo-Saxons," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199240616, May.
- A. M. Spence, 1981. "The Learning Curve and Competition," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 12(1), pages 49-70, Spring.
- Brian R. Cheffins, 2004. "Are good managers required for a separation of ownership and control?," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 13(4), pages 591-618, August.
- Mowery, David C. & Langlois, Richard N., 1996. "Spinning off and spinning on(?): the federal government role in the development of the US computer software industry," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(6), pages 947-966, September.
- Jaikumar, Ramchandran, 1989. "Japanese flexible manufacturing systems : Impact on the United States," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 1(2), pages 113-143, March.
- D. C. Coleman, 1973. "Gentlemen and Players," Economic History Review, Economic History Society, vol. 26(1), pages 92-98, 02.
- Steven Casper & Mark Lehrer & David Soskice, 1999. "Can High-technology Industries Prosper in Germany? Institutional Frameworks and the Evolution of the German Software and Biotechnology Industries," Industry and Innovation, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 6(1), pages 5-24.
- William Lazonick & Andrea Prencipe, 2005. "Dynamic capabilities and sustained innovation: strategic control and financial commitment at Rolls-Royce plc," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 14(3), pages 501-542, June.
- Jensen, Michael C, 1986. "Agency Costs of Free Cash Flow, Corporate Finance, and Takeovers," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 76(2), pages 323-29, May.
- Hilary, Gilles & Oshika, Tomoki, 2003. "Shareholder activism in Japan: social pressure, private cost and organized crime," CEI Working Paper Series 2003-20, Center for Economic Institutions, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Jürgens, Ulrich, 2002. "Corporate governance, innovation, and economic performance: A case study on Volkswagen," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Regulation of Work FS II 02-205, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Corbett, Jenny & Jenkinson, Tim, 1997. "How Is Investment Financed? A Study of Germany, Japan, the United Kingdom and the United States," The Manchester School of Economic & Social Studies, University of Manchester, vol. 65(0), pages 69-93, Supplemen.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:unu:wpaper:rp2006-71. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bruck Tadesse)The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Bruck Tadesse to update the entry or send us the correct email address
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.