Corporate Governance, Innovative Enterprise, and Economic Development
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||2006|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Katajanokanlaituri 6B, 00160 Helsinki|
Web page: http://www.wider.unu.edu/
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Steven Casper & Mark Lehrer & David Soskice, 1999. "Can High-technology Industries Prosper in Germany? Institutional Frameworks and the Evolution of the German Software and Biotechnology Industries," Industry and Innovation, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 6(1), pages 5-24.
- Dieter Ernst, 2002.
"Global production networks and the changing geography of innovation systems. Implications for developing countries,"
Economics of Innovation and New Technology,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(6), pages 497-523.
- Dieter Ernst, 2000. "Global Production Networks and the Changing Geography of Innovation Systems: Implications for Developing Countries," Economics Study Area Working Papers 09, East-West Center, Economics Study Area.
- Israel M. Kirzner, 1997. "Entrepreneurial Discovery and the Competitive Market Process: An Austrian Approach," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 35(1), pages 60-85, March.
- Andrei Shleifer & Lawrence H. Summers, 1988. "Breach of Trust in Hostile Takeovers," NBER Chapters,in: Corporate Takeovers: Causes and Consequences, pages 33-68 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Andrei Shleifer & Lawrence H. Summers, 1987. "Breach of Trust in Hostile Takeovers," NBER Working Papers 2342, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jensen, Michael C, 1986. "Agency Costs of Free Cash Flow, Corporate Finance, and Takeovers," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 76(2), pages 323-329, May.
- Michel Goyer, 2001. "Corporate Governance And The Innovation System In France 1985-2000," Industry and Innovation, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(2), pages 135-158.
- Dore, Ronald, 2000. "Stock Market Capitalism: Welfare Capitalism: Japan and Germany versus the Anglo-Saxons," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199240616, April.
- A. M. Spence, 1981. "The Learning Curve and Competition," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 12(1), pages 49-70, Spring.
- Julian Franks & Colin Mayer & Stefano Rossi, 2003. "Spending Less Time with the Family: The Decline of Family Ownership in the UK," OFRC Working Papers Series 2003fe15, Oxford Financial Research Centre.
- Julian Franks & Colin Mayer & Stefano Rossi, 2004. "Spending Less Time with the Family: The Decline of Family Ownership in the UK," NBER Working Papers 10628, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jensen, Michael C & Murphy, Kevin J, 1990. "Performance Pay and Top-Management Incentives," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 98(2), pages 225-264, April.
- Jensen, M.C. & Murphy, K.J., 1988. "Performance Pay And Top Management Incentives," Papers 88-04, Rochester, Business - Managerial Economics Research Center.
- William Lazonick & Andrea Prencipe, 2005. "Dynamic capabilities and sustained innovation: strategic control and financial commitment at Rolls-Royce plc," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 14(3), pages 501-542, June.
- Hilary, Gilles & Oshika, Tomoki, 2003. "Shareholder activism in Japan: social pressure, private cost and organized crime," CEI Working Paper Series 2003-20, Center for Economic Institutions, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Marie Carpenter & William Lazonick & Mary O'Sullivan, 2003. "The stock market and innovative capability in the New Economy: the optical networking industry," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 12(5), pages 963-1034, October.
- Brian R. Cheffins, 2004. "Are good managers required for a separation of ownership and control?," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 13(4), pages 591-618, August.
- Jaikumar, Ramchandran, 1989. "Japanese flexible manufacturing systems : Impact on the United States," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 1(2), pages 113-143, March.
- Mowery, David C. & Langlois, Richard N., 1996. "Spinning off and spinning on(?): the federal government role in the development of the US computer software industry," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(6), pages 947-966, September.
- Joseph Fuller & Michael C. Jensen, 2010. "Just Say No to Wall Street: Putting a Stop to the Earnings Game," Journal of Applied Corporate Finance, Morgan Stanley, vol. 22(1), pages 59-63.
- Joseph Fuller & Michael C. Jensen, 2002. "Just Say No To Wall Street: Putting A Stop To The Earnings Game," Journal of Applied Corporate Finance, Morgan Stanley, vol. 14(4), pages 41-46.
- D. C. Coleman, 1973. "Gentlemen and Players," Economic History Review, Economic History Society, vol. 26(1), pages 92-98, 02.
- CARLISS Y. Baldwin & Kim B. Clark, 1992. "Capabilities And Capital Investment: New Perspectives On Capital Budgeting," Journal of Applied Corporate Finance, Morgan Stanley, vol. 5(2), pages 67-82.
- Jürgens, Ulrich, 2002. "Corporate governance, innovation, and economic performance: A case study on Volkswagen," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Regulation of Work FS II 02-205, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Corbett, Jenny & Jenkinson, Tim, 1997. "How Is Investment Financed? A Study of Germany, Japan, the United Kingdom and the United States," The Manchester School of Economic & Social Studies, University of Manchester, vol. 65(0), pages 69-93, Supplemen.
- Egon Franck & Christian Opitz, 2003. "Different higher education patterns of topmanagers in the U.S., France, and Germany. A signaling approach," Working Papers 0022, University of Zurich, Institute for Strategy and Business Economics (ISU).
- Lazonick, William, 1999. "The Japanese Economy and Corporate Reform: What Path to Sustainable Prosperity?," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 8(4), pages 607-633, December. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:unu:wpaper:rp2006-71. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mauricio Roa Grisales)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.