Report NEP-KNM-2008-11-25This is the archive for NEP-KNM, a report on new working papers in the area of Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy. Laura Stefanescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bodas Freitas, Isabel Maria & Clausen, Tommy & Fontana, Roberto & Verspagen, Bart, 2008. "Formal and informal external linkages and firms' innovative strategies. A cross-country comparison," MERIT Working Papers 065, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Werner Bönte & Lars Wiethaus, 2008. "Why Powerful Buyers finance Suppliers’ R&D," Schumpeter Discussion Papers sdp08004, Universitätsbibliothek Wuppertal, University Library.
- Kelly, Debbie & Henchion, Maeve M. & O'Reilly, Paul, 2008. "Knowledge Transfer in the Irish Food Innovation System: Industry and Researcher Perspectives," 2008 International Congress, August 26-29, 2008, Ghent, Belgium 44201, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Colombo, Sergio & Hanley, Nick & Ready, Richard C., 2008. "The impacts of knowledge of the past on preferences for future landscape change," 2008 International Congress, August 26-29, 2008, Ghent, Belgium 43604, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Yu-chin Chen & Pisut Kulthanavit, 2008. "Monetary Policy Design under Imperfect Knowledge: An Open Economy Analysis," Working Papers UWEC-2008-14, University of Washington, Department of Economics.
- Ahmad Naimzada & Fabio Tramontana, 2008. "Controlling Chaos Through Local Knowledge," Working Papers 0810, University of Urbino Carlo Bo, Department of Economics, Society & Politics - Scientific Committee - L. Stefanini & G. Travaglini, revised 2008.
- Karafillis, C.C. & Papanagiotou, Evangelos, 2008. "The contribution of innovations in total factor productivity of organic olive enterprises," 2008 International Congress, August 26-29, 2008, Ghent, Belgium 43645, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Gautier Duflos & Etienne Pfister, 2008. "Searching for innovations ? the technological determinants of acquisitions in the pharmaceutical industry," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne bla08057, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Ali-Yrkkö, Jyrki & Martikainen, Olli, 2008. "The Impact of Technological and Non-Technological Innovations on Firm Growth," Discussion Papers 1165, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Isabel Maria Bodas Freitas & Tommy Clausen & Roberto Fontana & Bart Verspagen, 2008. "Formal and informal external linkages and firms' innovative strategies: A cross-country comparison," Working Papers on Innovation Studies 20081113, Centre for Technology, Innovation and Culture, University of Oslo.
- Bruno AMABLE (Université Paris I and CEPREMAP) & Yannick LUNG (GREThA UMR CNRS 5113 and GERPISA), 2008. "The European Socio-Economic Models of a Knowledge-based society. \r\nMain findings and conclusion \r\n," Cahiers du GREThA 2008-26, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
- Franz Tödtling & Michaela Trippl & Lukas Lengauer, 2008. "Towards Regional Knowledge Economies: Routes and Policy Options," SRE-Disc sre-disc-2008_05, Institute for Multilevel Governance and Development, Department of Socioeconomics, Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- José Luis, Massón-Guerra, 2008. "Measures of Science & Technology in Ecuador," MPRA Paper 11631, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Marco Corsino & Roberto Gabriele & Enrico Zaninotto, 2008. "Organizational capabilities and industry dynamics: a computational model," DISA Working Papers 0809, Department of Computer and Management Sciences, University of Trento, Italy, revised 18 Nov 2008.
- YATSENKO, Yuri & BOUCEKKINE, Raouf & HRITONENKO, Natali, 2008. "Estimating the dynamics of R&D-based growth models," CORE Discussion Papers 2008052, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).