The impacts of knowledge of the past on preferences for future landscape change
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Bergmann, Ariel & Colombo, Sergio & Hanley, Nicholas & Ready, Richard & Stewart, Mairi & Watson, Fiona, 2008. "The impacts of knowledge of the past on preferences for future landscape change," Stirling Economics Discussion Papers 2008-05, University of Stirling, Division of Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Nick Hanley & Robert Wright & Vic Adamowicz, 1998. "Using Choice Experiments to Value the Environment," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 11(3), pages 413-428, April.
- G. D. Garrod & K. G. Willis, 1995. "Valuing The Benefits Of The South Downs Environmentally Sensitive Area," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 46(2), pages 160-173.
- Richard C. Ready & Ståle Navrud & RW. Richard Dubourg, 2001. "How Do Respondents with Uncertain Willingness to Pay Answer Contingent Valuation Questions?," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 77(3), pages 315-326.
- Bengt Kriström, 1997. "Spike Models in Contingent Valuation," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 79(3), pages 1013-1023.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hynes, Stephen & Norton, Daniel & Hanley, Nick, 2012. "Accounting for Cultural Dimensions in Estimating the Value of Coastal Zone Ecosystem Services using International Benefit Transfer," Working Papers 148828, Socio-Economic Marine Research Unit, National University of Ireland, Galway.
- Stephen Hynes & Daniel Norton & Nick Hanley, 2013. "Adjusting for Cultural Differences in International Benefit Transfer," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 56(4), pages 499-519, December.
More about this item
Keywordsenvironmental economics; landscape valuation; national parks; Environmental Economics and Policy;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-11-25 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENV-2008-11-25 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-KNM-2008-11-25 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
- NEP-TUR-2008-11-25 (Tourism Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:eaae08:43604. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaaeeea.html .