The economic value of guaranteed water supply for irrigation under scarcity conditions
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||02 Sep 2011|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.eaae.org|
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Kallas, Zein & Gomez-Limon, Jose Antonio & Arriaza Balmón, Manuel, 2006.
"Are Citizens Willing to Pay for Agricultural Multifunctionality?,"
2006 Annual Meeting, August 12-18, 2006, Queensland, Australia
25476, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Zein Kallas & José A. Gómez-Limón & Manuel Arriaza, 2007. "Are citizens willing to pay for agricultural multifunctionality?," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 36(3), pages 405-419, 05.
- Carson, Richard T & Flores, Nicholas A, 2000.
"Contingent Valuation: Controversies and Evidence,"
University of California at San Diego, Economics Working Paper Series
qt75k752s7, Department of Economics, UC San Diego.
- Richard C. Ready & Ståle Navrud & RW. Richard Dubourg, 2001. "How Do Respondents with Uncertain Willingness to Pay Answer Contingent Valuation Questions?," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 77(3), pages 315-326.
- Martin Linde-Rahr, 2008. "Willingness to Pay for Forest Property Rights and the Value of Increased Property Rights Security," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 41(4), pages 465-478, December.
- M. Genius & E. Hatzaki & E. Kouromichelaki & G. Kouvakis & S. Nikiforaki & K. Tsagarakis, 2008. "Evaluating Consumers’ Willingness to Pay for Improved Potable Water Quality and Quantity," Water Resources Management, Springer, vol. 22(12), pages 1825-1834, December.
- Dominika Dziegielewska & Robert Mendelsohn, 2007. "Does “No” mean “No”? A protest methodology," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 38(1), pages 71-87, September.
- Seung-Hoon Yoo & Seung-Jun Kwak & Tai-Yoo Kim, 2000. "Dealing with zero response data from contingent valuation surveys: application of least absolute deviations estimator," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 7(3), pages 181-184.
- Zein Kallas & José A. Gómez-Limón & Jes�s Barreiro Hurlé, 2007. "Decomposing the Value of Agricultural Multifunctionality: Combining Contingent Valuation and the Analytical Hierarchy Process," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 58(2), pages 218-241, 06.
- Raje, D. V. & Dhobe, P. S. & Deshpande, A. W., 2002. "Consumer's willingness to pay more for municipal supplied water: a case study," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(3), pages 391-400, September.
- Howe Charles W. & Smith Mark Griffin & Bennett Lynne & Brendecke Charles M. & Flack J. Ernest & Hamm Robert M. & Mann Roger & Rozaklis Lee & Wunderlich Karl, 1994. "The Value of Water Supply Reliability in Urban Water Systems," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 19-30, January.
- Amemiya, Takeshi, 1984. "Tobit models: A survey," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 24(1-2), pages 3-61.
- Ronald C. Griffin & James W. Mjelde, 2000. "Valuing Water Supply Reliability," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 82(2), pages 414-426.
- Dan Rigby & Francisco Alcon & Michael Burton, 2010. "Supply uncertainty and the economic value of irrigation water," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 37(1), pages 97-117, March.
- Adams, Cristina & Seroa da Motta, Ronaldo & Ortiz, Ramón Arigoni & Reid, John & Ebersbach Aznar, Cristina & de Almeida Sinisgalli, Paulo Antonio, 2008. "The use of contingent valuation for evaluating protected areas in the developing world: Economic valuation of Morro do Diabo State Park, Atlantic Rainforest, São Paulo State (Brazil)," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 66(2-3), pages 359-370, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:eaae11:114650. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.