Knowledge Transfer in the Irish Food Innovation System: Industry and Researcher Perspectives
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Rubenstein, Kelly Day, 2003. "Transferring Public Research: The Patent Licensing Mechanism in Agriculture," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 28(2), pages 111-130, April.
- Martinez, Marian Garcia & Briz, Julian, 2000. "Innovation In The Spanish Food And Drink Industry," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association (IFAMA), vol. 3(02).
- Joly, P. B. & Mangematin, V., 1996.
"Profile of public laboratories, industrial partnerships and organisation of R & D: the dynamics of industrial relationships in a large research organisation,"
Elsevier, vol. 25(6), pages 901-922, September.
- P.-B. Joly & Vincent Mangematin, 1996. "Profile of public laboratories, industrial partnerships and organisation of R & D: the dynamics of industrial relationships in a large research organisation," Grenoble Ecole de Management (Post-Print) hal-00422575, HAL.
- Lyall, Catherine & Bruce, Ann & Firn, John & Firn, Marion & Tait, Joyce, 2004. "Assessing end-use relevance of public sector research organisations," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 73-87, January.
- Tijssen, Robert J. W., 2004. "Is the commercialisation of scientific research affecting the production of public knowledge?: Global trends in the output of corporate research articles," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(5), pages 709-733, July.
- Meyer-Krahmer, Frieder & Schmoch, Ulrich, 1998. "Science-based technologies: university-industry interactions in four fields," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 27(8), pages 835-851, December.
- repec:hal:journl:hal-00422575 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rappert, Brian & Webster, Andrew & Charles, David, 1999. "Making sense of diversity and reluctance: academic-industrial relations and intellectual property," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(8), pages 873-890, November.
- Menrad, K., 2004. "Innovations in the food industry in Germany," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(6-7), pages 845-878, September.
- Bozeman, Barry & Corley, Elizabeth, 2004. "Scientists' collaboration strategies: implications for scientific and technical human capital," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(4), pages 599-616, May.
- Mustar, Philippe & Renault, Marie & Colombo, Massimo G. & Piva, Evila & Fontes, Margarida & Lockett, Andy & Wright, Mike & Clarysse, Bart & Moray, Nathalie, 2006. "Conceptualising the heterogeneity of research-based spin-offs: A multi-dimensional taxonomy," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 289-308, March.
- Gibbons, Michael & Johnston, Ron, 1974. "The roles of science in technological innovation," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 3(3), pages 220-242, November.
- Kaufmann, Alexander & Todtling, Franz, 2001.
"Science-industry interaction in the process of innovation: the importance of boundary-crossing between systems,"
Elsevier, pages 791-804.
- Kaufmann, Alexander & Tödtling, Franz, 2000. "Science-Industry Interaction In The Process Of Innovation - The Importance Of Boundary-Crossing Between Systems," ERSA conference papers ersa00p428, European Regional Science Association.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Maietta, Ornella Wanda, 2015. "Determinants of university–firm R&D collaboration and its impact on innovation: A perspective from a low-tech industry," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 44(7), pages 1341-1359.
More about this item
KeywordsKnowledge transfer; technology transfer; Irish food sector; Research and Development/Tech Change/Emerging Technologies;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-11-25 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2008-11-25 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-INO-2008-11-25 (Innovation)
- NEP-KNM-2008-11-25 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:eaae08:44201. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaaeeea.html .