Report NEP-INO-2008-11-25This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Steffen Lippert issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nisvan Erkal & Suzanne Scotchmer, 2008. "Scarcity of Ideas and Options to Invest in R&D," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 1035, The University of Melbourne.
- Nisvan Erkal & Deborah Minehart, 2008. "Optimal Sharing Strategies in Dynamic Games of Research and Development," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 1038, The University of Melbourne.
- Gino Gancia & Fabrizio Zilibotti, 2008. "Technological change and the wealth of nations," Economics Working Papers 1125, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Item repec:cty:dpaper:0813 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Gautier Duflos & Etienne Pfister, 2008. "Searching for innovations? the technological determinants of acquisitions in the pharmaceutical industry," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne bla08057, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Nestor Duch-Brown & Jose Garcia-Quevedo & Daniel Montolio, 2008. "Assessing the assignation of public subsidies: Do the experts choose the most efficient R&D projects?," Working Papers in Economics 207, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
- Werner Bönte & Lars Wiethaus, 2008. "Why Powerful Buyers finance Suppliers’ R&D," Schumpeter Discussion Papers sdp08004, Universitätsbibliothek Wuppertal, University Library.
- Ali-Yrkkö, Jyrki & Martikainen, Olli, 2008. "The Impact of Technological and Non-Technological Innovations on Firm Growth," Discussion Papers 1165, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Isabel Maria Bodas Freitas & Tommy Clausen & Roberto Fontana & Bart Verspagen, 2008. "Formal and informal external linkages and firms' innovative strategies: A cross-country comparison," Working Papers on Innovation Studies 20081113, Centre for Technology, Innovation and Culture, University of Oslo.
- Karafillis, C.C. & Papanagiotou, Evangelos, 2008. "The contribution of innovations in total factor productivity of organic olive enterprises," 2008 International Congress, August 26-29, 2008, Ghent, Belgium 43645, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Kelly, Debbie & Henchion, Maeve M. & O'Reilly, Paul, 2008. "Knowledge Transfer in the Irish Food Innovation System: Industry and Researcher Perspectives," 2008 International Congress, August 26-29, 2008, Ghent, Belgium 44201, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- José Luis, Massón-Guerra, 2008. "Measures of Science & Technology in Ecuador," MPRA Paper 11631, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sipos, Gabriela Lucia & Ciurea, Jeanina Biliana, 2008. "Methods for innovation projects risk evaluation," MPRA Paper 11663, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- D'Alessio, Massimiliano & Maietta, Ornella Wanda, 2008. "The Determinants Of Innovation In The Italian Food Industry: The Role Of R&D Networking," 109th Seminar, November 20-21, 2008, Viterbo, Italy 44856, European Association of Agricultural Economists.