Conceptualising the heterogeneity of research-based spin-offs: A multi-dimensional taxonomy
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ans Heirman & Bart Clarysse, 2004. "How and Why do Research-Based Start-Ups Differ at Founding? A Resource-Based Configurational Perspective," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 29(3_4), pages 247-268, 08.
- Smilor, Raymond W. & Gibson, David V. & Dietrich, Glenn B., 1990. "University spin-out companies: Technology start-ups from UT-Austin," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 5(1), pages 63-76, January.
- Peter Lindelöf & Hans Löfsten, 2004. "Proximity as a Resource Base for Competitive Advantage: University--Industry Links for Technology Transfer," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 29(3_4), pages 311-326, 08.
- Elfring, Tom & Hulsink, Willem, 2003. " Networks in Entrepreneurship: The Case of High-Technology Firms," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 21(4), pages 409-22, December.
- Cooper, Arnold C. & Bruno, Albert V., 1977. "Success among high-technology firms," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 16-22, April.
- Clarysse, Bart & Wright, Mike & Lockett, Andy & Van de Velde, Els & Vohora, Ajay, 2005.
"Spinning out new ventures: a typology of incubation strategies from European research institutions,"
Journal of Business Venturing,
Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 183-216, March.
- B. Clarysse & M. Wright & A. Lockett & E. Van De Velde & A. Vohora, 2004. "Spinning Out New Ventures: A Typology Of Incubation Strategies From European Research Institutions," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 04/228, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Steffensen, Morten & Rogers, Everett M. & Speakman, Kristen, 2000. "Spin-offs from research centers at a research university," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 93-111, January.
- Mike Wright & Sue Birley & Simon Mosey, 2004. "Entrepreneurship and University Technology Transfer," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 29(3_4), pages 235-246, 08.
- Céline Druilhe & Elizabeth Garnsey, 2004. "Do Academic Spin-Outs Differ and Does it Matter?," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 29(3_4), pages 269-285, 08.
- Autio, E., 1997. "New, technology-based firms in innovation networks symplectic and generative impacts," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 263-281, October.
- Westhead, P. & Storey, D. J., 1995. "Links between higher education institutions and high technology firms," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 23(4), pages 345-360, August.
- Scott Shane & Toby Stuart, 2002. "Organizational Endowments and the Performance of University Start-ups," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 48(1), pages 154-170, January.
- Jacob, Merle & Lundqvist, Mats & Hellsmark, Hans, 2003. "Entrepreneurial transformations in the Swedish University system: the case of Chalmers University of Technology," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(9), pages 1555-1568, October.
- Phan, Phillip H. & Siegel, Donald S. & Wright, Mike, 2005. "Science parks and incubators: observations, synthesis and future research," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 165-182, March.
- Moray, Nathalie & Clarysse, Bart, 2005. "Institutional change and resource endowments to science-based entrepreneurial firms," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(7), pages 1010-1027, September.
- Autio, Erkko & Yli-Renko, Helena, 1998. "New, technology-based firms in small open economies--An analysis based on the Finnish experience," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(9), pages 973-987, April.
- Di Gregorio, Dante & Shane, Scott, 2003. "Why do some universities generate more start-ups than others?," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 209-227, February.
- Donald S. Siegel & Phillip H. Phan, 2004. "Analyzing the Effectiveness of University Technology Transfer: Implications for Entrepreneurship Education," Rensselaer Working Papers in Economics 0426, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Department of Economics.
- Rajshree Agarwal & Barry L. Bayus, 2002. "The Market Evolution and Sales Takeoff of Product Innovations," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 48(8), pages 1024-1041, August.
- Mangematin, Vincent & Lemarie, Stephane & Boissin, Jean-Pierre & Catherine, David & Corolleur, Frederic & Coronini, Roger & Trommetter, Michel, 2003. "Development of SMEs and heterogeneity of trajectories: the case of biotechnology in France," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 621-638, April.
- Nicolaou, Nicos & Birley, Sue, 2003. "Academic networks in a trichotomous categorisation of university spinouts," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 333-359, May.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:respol:v:35:y:2006:i:2:p:289-308. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.