New, technology-based firms in small open economies--An analysis based on the Finnish experience
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Rothwell, Roy, 1984. "The role of small firms in the emergence of new technologies," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 19-29.
- Lee, Jangwoo, 1995. "Small firms' innovation in two technological settings," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 391-401, May.
- Christensen, Jens Froslev, 1995. "Asset profiles for technological innovation," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 24(5), pages 727-745, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Berghäll, Elina, 2006. "Technical Change, Efficiency, Firm Size and Age in an RD Intensive Sector," Discussion Papers 390, VATT Institute for Economic Research.
- Narayanan, V.K. & Yang, Yi & Zahra, Shaker A., 2009. "Corporate venturing and value creation: A review and proposed framework," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 58-76, February.
- Mustar, Philippe & Renault, Marie & Colombo, Massimo G. & Piva, Evila & Fontes, Margarida & Lockett, Andy & Wright, Mike & Clarysse, Bart & Moray, Nathalie, 2006. "Conceptualising the heterogeneity of research-based spin-offs: A multi-dimensional taxonomy," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 289-308, March.
- Hasan Boudlaie, 2020. "Studying the content characteristics of New Technology-Based Firms," Technium Social Sciences Journal, Technium Science, vol. 3(1), pages 94-111, February.
- Dina Cunha & Sandra T. Silva & Aurora A.C. Teixeira, 2013. "Are Academic Spin-Offs necessarily New Technology-Based firms?," FEP Working Papers 482, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Felipe Rojas & Elena Huergo, 2016. "Characteristics of entrepreneurs and public support for NTBFs," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 47(2), pages 363-382, August.
- Aleksey I. Shinkevich & Alsu A. Lubnina & Alexey G. Koryakov & Vladimir G. Mikhailov & Ekaterina L. Vodolazhskaya, 2016. "Economic Aspects of Risk Management of Stakeholders Activities," International Review of Management and Marketing, Econjournals, vol. 6(2), pages 328-332.
- Elisa Salvador, 2011.
"Are science parks and incubators good “brand names” for spin-offs? The case study of Turin,"
The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 36(2), pages 203-232, April.
- Elisa Salvador, 2011. "Are science parks and incubators good “brand names” for spin-offs? The case-study of Turin," Post-Print hal-02133847, HAL.
- Roman Fudickar & Hanna Hottenrott, 2019. "Public research and the innovation performance of new technology based firms," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 44(2), pages 326-358, April.
- Elisa Salvador & Secondo Rolfo, 2011.
"Are incubators and science parks effective for research spin-offs? Evidence from Italy,"
Science and Public Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 38(3), pages 170-184, April.
- Elisa Salvador & Secondo Rolfo, 2011. "Are incubators and science parks effective for research spin-offs? Evidence from Italy," Post-Print hal-02520564, HAL.
- González-Cruz, Tomás & Clemente, Jose Antonio & Camisón-Haba, Sergio, 2018. "Which Factors Favour Becoming a Technology-Based & Highly Innovative Firm? The Role of Knowledge, Technological and Managerial Capabilities, and Entrepreneurs´ Education Background," Proceedings of the ENTRENOVA - ENTerprise REsearch InNOVAtion Conference (2018), Split, Croatia, in: Proceedings of the ENTRENOVA - ENTerprise REsearch InNOVAtion Conference, Split, Croatia, 6-8 September 2018, pages 494-508, IRENET - Society for Advancing Innovation and Research in Economy, Zagreb.
- Elena Pawęta, 2015. "Entrepreneur-related constructs explaining the emergence of born global firms: A Systematic Literature Review," Entrepreneurial Business and Economics Review, Centre for Strategic and International Entrepreneurship at the Cracow University of Economics., vol. 3(4), pages 11-36.
- Hanna Rydehell & Anders Isaksson & Hans Löfsten, 2019. "Business networks and localization effects for new Swedish technology-based firms’ innovation performance," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 44(5), pages 1547-1576, October.
- ALARCON-OSUNA, Moises Alejandro & DIAZ-PEREZ, Claudia del Carmen, 2014. "The Technology Based Sectors In Mexico: An Analysis For The Firm Size And The Production Scale," Revista Galega de Economía, University of Santiago de Compostela. Faculty of Economics and Business., vol. 23(4), pages 40-60.
- Vladimír Žítek & Viktorie Klímová, 2013. "Position and development potential of north-eastern Baltic Sea regions," Acta Universitatis Agriculturae et Silviculturae Mendelianae Brunensis, Mendel University Press, vol. 61(4), pages 1203-1211.
- Hanna Rydehell & Anders Isaksson & Hans Löfsten, 2019. "Effects Of Internal And External Resource Dimensions On The Business Performance Of New Technology-Based Firms," International Journal of Innovation Management (ijim), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 23(01), pages 1-29, January.
- Rappert, Brian & Webster, Andrew & Charles, David, 1999. "Making sense of diversity and reluctance: academic-industrial relations and intellectual property," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(8), pages 873-890, November.
- Sylvain Bureau & Elisa Salvador & Jacqueline Fendt, 2012. "Small firms and the growth stage: can entrepreneurship education programmes be supportive?," Post-Print hal-02530098, HAL.
- Elisa Salvador, 2011.
"How effective are research spin-off firms in Italy?,"
Revue d'économie industrielle, De Boeck Université, vol. 0(1), pages 99-122.
- Elisa Salvador, 2011. "How effective are research spin-off firms in Italy?," Post-Print hal-02065493, HAL.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:respol:v:26:y:1998:i:9:p:973-987. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/respol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.