Links between higher education institutions and high technology firms
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Reid, Gavin C., 1991. "Staying in business," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 9(4), pages 545-556, December.
- Håkansson, Håkan, 1990. "Technological collaboration in industrial networks," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 8(3), pages 371-379, September.
- R A Joseph, 1989. "Technology Parks and Their Contribution to the Development of Technology-Oriented Complexes in Australia," Environment and Planning C, , vol. 7(2), pages 173-192, June.
- Lorenzoni, Gianni & Ornati, Oscar A., 1988. "Constellations of firms and new ventures," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 3(1), pages 41-57.
- Jaffe, Adam B, 1989. "Real Effects of Academic Research," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 79(5), pages 957-970, December.
- R A Joseph, 1989. "Technology parks and their contribution to the development of technology-oriented complexes in Australia," Environment and Planning C: Government and Policy, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 7(2), pages 173-192, April.
- Cooper, Arnold C. & Bruno, Albert V., 1977. "Success among high-technology firms," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 16-22, April.
- D E Keeble, 1989. "High-technology industry and regional development in Britain: the case of the Cambridge phenomenon," Environment and Planning C: Government and Policy, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 7(2), pages 153-172, April.
- Acs, Zoltan J & Audretsch, David B & Feldman, Maryann P, 1992. "Real Effects of Academic Research: Comment," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 82(1), pages 363-367, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Albahari, Alberto & Pérez-Canto, Salvador & Barge-Gil, Andrés & Modrego, Aurelia, 2017.
"Technology Parks versus Science Parks: Does the university make the difference?,"
Technological Forecasting and Social Change,
Elsevier, vol. 116(C), pages 13-28.
- Albahari, Alberto & Pérez-Canto, Salvador & Barge-Gil, Andrés & Modrego, Aurelia, 2013. "Technology Parks versus Science Parks: does the university make the difference?," MPRA Paper 49227, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rosanna Pittiglio & Edgardo Sica & Stefania Villa, 2009. "Innovation and internationalization: the case of Italy," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 34(6), pages 588-602, December.
- repec:spr:scient:v:102:y:2015:i:1:d:10.1007_s11192-014-1435-z is not listed on IDEAS
- Koh, Francis C. C. & Koh, Winston T. H. & Tschang, Feichin Ted, 2005. "An analytical framework for science parks and technology districts with an application to Singapore," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 217-239, March.
- Lofsten, Hans & Lindelof, Peter, 2002. "Science Parks and the growth of new technology-based firms--academic-industry links, innovation and markets," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(6), pages 859-876, August.
- DÃez-Vial, Isabel & Montoro-SÃ¡nchez, Ã ngeles, 2016. "How knowledge links with universities may foster innovation: The case of a science park," Technovation, Elsevier, vol. 50, pages 41-52.
- repec:spr:scient:v:102:y:2015:i:1:d:10.1007_s11192-014-1458-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:7:p:1193-:d:103851 is not listed on IDEAS
- Albahari, Alberto & Barge-Gil, Andrés & Pérez-Canto, Salvador & Modrego-Rico, Aurelia, 2013. "The Influence of Science and Technology Park Characteristics on Firms’ Innovation Results," MPRA Paper 48829, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Isabel Diez-Vial & Angeles Montoro-Sanchez, 2017. "Research evolution in science parks and incubators: foundations and new trends," Scientometrics, Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 110(3), pages 1243-1272, March.
- Vásquez-Urriago, Ángela Rocío & Barge-Gil, Andrés & Modrego Rico, Aurelia, 2016.
"Science and Technology Parks and cooperation for innovation: Empirical evidence from Spain,"
Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 137-147.
- Vásquez-Urriago, Ángela Rocío & Barge-Gil, Andrés & Modrego, Aurelia, 2012. "Science and technology parks and cooperation for innovation: Empirical evidence from Spain," MPRA Paper 39572, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:spr:joevec:v:27:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s00191-016-0481-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Giuseppe Criaco & Tommaso Minola & Pablo Migliorini & Christian Serarols-Tarrés, 2014. "“To have and have not”: founders’ human capital and university start-up survival," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 39(4), pages 567-593, August.
- Foray, Dominique & Lissoni, Francesco, 2010. "University Research and Public–Private Interaction," Handbook of the Economics of Innovation, Elsevier.
- Mustar, Philippe & Renault, Marie & Colombo, Massimo G. & Piva, Evila & Fontes, Margarida & Lockett, Andy & Wright, Mike & Clarysse, Bart & Moray, Nathalie, 2006. "Conceptualising the heterogeneity of research-based spin-offs: A multi-dimensional taxonomy," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 289-308, March.
- Appold, Stephen J., 2004. "Research parks and the location of industrial research laboratories: an analysis of the effectiveness of a policy intervention," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 225-243, March.
- repec:kap:jtecht:v:42:y:2017:i:6:d:10.1007_s10961-017-9585-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Donald S. Siegel & Phillip H. Phan, 2004. "Analyzing the Effectiveness of University Technology Transfer: Implications for Entrepreneurship Education," Rensselaer Working Papers in Economics 0426, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Department of Economics.
- Rappert, Brian & Webster, Andrew & Charles, David, 1999. "Making sense of diversity and reluctance: academic-industrial relations and intellectual property," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(8), pages 873-890, November.
More about this item
Keywordshigh technology firms higher education institutions links Science Parks policy implications;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jomega:v:23:y:1995:i:4:p:345-360. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/375/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.