Towards a dynamic theory of strategy
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zhu, Fengxia & Wei, Zelong & Bao, Yongchuan & Zou, Shaoming, 2019. "Base-of-the-Pyramid (BOP) orientation and firm performance: A strategy tripod view and evidence from China," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 28(6), pages 1-1.
- Ouyang, Xiaoling & Li, Qiong & Du, Kerui, 2020. "How does environmental regulation promote technological innovations in the industrial sector? Evidence from Chinese provincial panel data," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 139(C).
- Geels, Frank W., 2020. "Micro-foundations of the multi-level perspective on socio-technical transitions: Developing a multi-dimensional model of agency through crossovers between social constructivism, evolutionary economics," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 152(C).
- Adomako, Samuel & Amankwah-Amoah, Joseph & Dankwah, George Obeng & Danso, Albert & Donbesuur, Francis, 2019. "Institutional voids, international learning effort and internationalization of emerging market new ventures," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 25(4).
- Yu, Wantao & Chavez, Roberto & Feng, Mengying & Wong, Chee Yew & Fynes, Brian, 2020. "Green human resource management and environmental cooperation: An ability-motivation-opportunity and contingency perspective," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 219(C), pages 224-235.
- Lyons, Andrew Charles & Um, Juneho & Sharifi, Hossein, 2020. "Product variety, customisation and business process performance: A mixed-methods approach to understanding their relationships," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 221(C).
- Grimaldi, Didier & Fernandez, Vicenc & Carrasco, Carlos, 2019. "Heuristic for the localization of new shops based on business and social criteria," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 142(C), pages 249-257.
- Prasad, Sanjeev K., 2018. "Business model for transforming a coal mining asset into a rent generating resource: A study under multiple strategic frameworks," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 163-170.
- Maja Pervan & Marijana Curak & Tomislava Pavic Kramaric, 2017. "The Influence of Industry Characteristics and Dynamic Capabilities on Firms’ Profitability," International Journal of Financial Studies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 6(1), pages 1-19, December.
- Cainelli, Giulio & D’Amato, Alessio & Mazzanti, Massimiliano, 2020. "Resource efficient eco-innovations for a circular economy: Evidence from EU firms," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 49(1).
- Gao, Weiwei & Huang, Zhen & Yang, Ping, 2019. "Political connections, corporate governance and M&A performance: Evidence from Chinese family firms," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 38-53.
- Tarziján, Jorge & Brahm, Francisco & Daiber, Luis Felipe, 2008. "Entrepreneurial profitability and persistence: Chile versus the U.S.A," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 61(6), pages 599-608, June.
- Kohtamäki, Marko & Parida, Vinit & Oghazi, Pejvak & Gebauer, Heiko & Baines, Tim, 2019. "Digital servitization business models in ecosystems: A theory of the firm," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 104(C), pages 380-392.
- Jin, Yao “Henry” & Fawcett, S.E. & Fawcett, A.D. & Swanson, David, 2019. "Collaborative capability and organizational performance: Assessing strategic choice and purity," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 214(C), pages 139-150.
- Doha, Ahmed & Elnahla, Nada & McShane, Lindsay, 2019. "Social commerce as social networking," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 307-321.
- Mahoney, Joseph T., 1995. "The management of resources and the resource of management," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 91-101, June.
- Martí-Ballester, Carmen-Pilar, 2019. "Do European renewable energy mutual funds foster the transition to a low-carbon economy?," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 143(C), pages 1299-1309.
- Brandi, Clara & Schwab, Jakob & Berger, Axel & Morin, Jean-Frédéric, 2020. "Do environmental provisions in trade agreements make exports from developing countries greener?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 129(C).
- Wang, Xinchun & Lou, Tianyang, 2020. "The effect of performance feedback on firms’ unplanned marketing investments," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 118(C), pages 441-451.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:stratm:v:12:y:1991:i:s2:p:95-117. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/journal/10.1111/0143-2095 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.