Technological Innovation – A Route Towards Sustainability in the Irish Food Industry
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Fosfuri, Andrea & Tribø, Josep A., 2008. "Exploring the antecedents of potential absorptive capacity and its impact on innovation performance," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 173-187, April.
- Salter, Ammon J. & Martin, Ben R., 2001. "The economic benefits of publicly funded basic research: a critical review," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 509-532, March.
- Menrad, K., 2004. "Innovations in the food industry in Germany," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(6-7), pages 845-878, September.
- Fortuin, Frances T.J.M. & Batterink, Maarten H. & Omta, S.W.F. (Onno), 2007. "Key Success Factors of Innovation in Multinational Agrifood Prospector Companies," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association (IFAMA), vol. 10(4).
- Stephanie Robson & Greg Haigh, 2008. "First findings from the UK Innovation Survey 2007," Economic & Labour Market Review, Palgrave Macmillan;Office for National Statistics, vol. 2(4), pages 47-53, April.
- Romijn, Henny & Albaladejo, Manuel, 2002. "Determinants of innovation capability in small electronics and software firms in southeast England," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(7), pages 1053-1067, September.
More about this item
KeywordsFood industry; Absorptive capacity; Innovation: Small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs).; Agricultural and Food Policy; Industrial Organization; Research and Development/Tech Change/Emerging Technologies; Research Methods/ Statistical Methods; Risk and Uncertainty;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:ijofsd:144845. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/centmde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.