Firm, market, and regulatory factors influencing innovation and commercialization in Canada's functional food and nutraceutical sector
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Cohen, Wesley M. & Levin, Richard C., 1989. "Empirical studies of innovation and market structure," Handbook of Industrial Organization,in: R. Schmalensee & R. Willig (ed.), Handbook of Industrial Organization, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 18, pages 1059-1107 Elsevier.
- Romijn, Henny & Albaladejo, Manuel, 2002. "Determinants of innovation capability in small electronics and software firms in southeast England," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(7), pages 1053-1067, September.
- Bronwyn Hall & Jacques Mairesse, 2006.
"Empirical studies of innovation in the knowledge-driven economy,"
Economics of Innovation and New Technology,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(4-5), pages 289-299.
- Bronwyn H. Hall & Jacques Mairesse, 2006. "Empirical Studies of Innovation in the Knowledge Driven Economy," NBER Working Papers 12320, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hall, Bronwyn & Mairesse, Jacques, 2006. "Empirical studies of innovation in the knowledge driven economy," MERIT Working Papers 028, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Asheim, Bjorn T. & Coenen, Lars, 2005. "Knowledge bases and regional innovation systems: Comparing Nordic clusters," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(8), pages 1173-1190, October.
- W. Bruce Traill & Matthew Meulenberg, 2001. "Innovation in the food industry," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 18(1), pages 1-21.
- Galende, Jesus & de la Fuente, Juan Manuel, 2003. "Internal factors determining a firm's innovative behaviour," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(5), pages 715-736, May.
- Arundel, Anthony & Kabla, Isabelle, 1998. "What percentage of innovations are patented? empirical estimates for European firms," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 127-141, June.
- Oscar Alfranca & Ruth Rama & Nicholas von Tunzelmann, 2004. "Combining different brands of in-house knowledge: technological capabilities in food, biotechnology, chemicals and drugs in agri-food multinationals," Science and Public Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 31(3), pages 227-244, June.
- Traore, Namatie & Rose, Antoine, 2003. "Determinants of biotechnology utilization by the Canadian industry," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(10), pages 1719-1735, December.
- Veugelers, Reinhilde & Cassiman, Bruno, 1999. "Make and buy in innovation strategies: evidence from Belgian manufacturing firms," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 63-80, January.
- Zvi Griliches, 1998.
"Patent Statistics as Economic Indicators: A Survey,"
NBER Chapters,in: R&D and Productivity: The Econometric Evidence, pages 287-343
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Griliches, Zvi, 1990. "Patent Statistics as Economic Indicators: A Survey," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 28(4), pages 1661-1707, December.
- Zvi Griliches, 1990. "Patent Statistics as Economic Indicators: A Survey," NBER Working Papers 3301, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Menrad, K., 2004. "Innovations in the food industry in Germany," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(6-7), pages 845-878, September.
- Kumar, Nagesh & Saqib, Mohammed, 1996. "Firm size, opportunities for adaptation and in-house R & D activity in developing countries: the case of Indian manufacturing," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(5), pages 713-722, August.
- Christoph R. Weiss & Antje Wittkopp, 2005. "Retailer concentration and product innovation in food manufacturing," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 32(2), pages 219-244, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jill E. Hobbs & Stavroula Malla & Eric K. Sogah & May T. Yeung, 2014. "Regulating Health Foods," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 15768, April.
- Stojanovic, Zaklina & Ognjanov, Galjina & Dragutinovic-Mitrovic, Radmila, 2010. "Nutritional & Health Claimed Products Market Development in Serbia: Exploration of Findings Obtained from In Depth Interviews," 115th Joint EAAE/AAEA Seminar, September 15-17, 2010, Freising-Weihenstephan, Germany 116446, European Association of Agricultural Economists;Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Stojanović Žaklina & Dragutinović-Mitrović Radmila, 2012. "The Serbian Functional Food Market: Does Regulation Make A Difference?," Economic Annals, Faculty of Economics, University of Belgrade, vol. 57(193), pages 53-70, April- Ju.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:agribz:v:24:y:2008:i:2:p:207-230. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/journal/10.1002/(ISSN)1520-6297 .