Innovation in the food industry
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Claudia Roder & Roland Herrmann & John Connor, 2000. "Determinants of new product introductions in the US food industry: a panel-model approach," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 7(11), pages 743-748.
- Paul Krugman, 1995. "Growing World Trade: Causes and Consequences," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 26(1, 25th A), pages 327-377.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pascucci, Stefano & Royer, Annie & Bijman, Jos, 2011. "Should I Make or Should I Buy? Innovation Strategies and Governance Structures in the Italian Food Sector," International Journal on Food System Dynamics, International Center for Management, Communication, and Research, vol. 2(2).
- Derek Baker & Kenneth Baltzer & Anja Skadkær Møller, 2006. "Branding behavior in the Danish food industry," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 22(1), pages 31-49.
- Matthew Gorton & John White & Svetlana Chernyshova & Alexander Skripnik & Tatiana Vinichenko & Mikhail Dumitrasco & Galina Soltan, 2003. "The reconfiguration of post-Soviet food industries: Evidence from Ukraine and Moldova," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 19(4), pages 409-424.
- Ma, Xin & McSweeney, Peter, 2008. "Product and process innovation in the food processing industry: case study in Guangxi province," Australasian Agribusiness Review, University of Melbourne, Melbourne School of Land and Environment, vol. 16.
- Kuhne, Bianka & Gellynck, Xavier, 2010. "Chain Networks as a Leverage for Innovation Capacity: The Case of Food SMEs," International Journal on Food System Dynamics, International Center for Management, Communication, and Research, vol. 1(4).
- Deepananda Herath & John Cranfield & Spencer Henson & David Sparling, 2008. "Firm, market, and regulatory factors influencing innovation and commercialization in Canada's functional food and nutraceutical sector," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 24(2), pages 207-230.
- María Alejandra Molina, 2011. "A Sectoral System of Innovation Analysis of Technological Upgrading in the Food Processing Sector in Argentina, Brazil and Chile," Institutions and Economies (formerly known as International Journal of Institutions and Economies), Faculty of Economics and Administration, University of Malaya, vol. 3(2), pages 287-325, July.
- Trippl, Michaela, 2010.
"Low-tech innovation in a high-tech environment? The case of the food industry in the Vienna metropolitan region,"
1004, WU Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Michaela Trippl, 2010. "Low_Tech Innovation in a High-Tech Environment? The Case of the Food Industry in the Vienna Metropolitan Region," SRE-Disc sre-disc-2010_02, Institute for Multilevel Governance and Development, Department of Socioeconomics, Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Venturini, Luciano, 2003. "The Food System In Transition: An E.U. Perspective," Working Papers 14362, University of Minnesota, Center for International Food and Agricultural Policy.
- Verhees, Frans J.H.M. & Meulenberg, Matthew T.G. & Pennings, Joost M.E., 2010. "Performance expectations of small firms considering radical product innovation," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 63(7), pages 772-777, July.
- Baltzer, Kenneth & Baker, Derek & Moller, Anja S., 2005. "The Use of Brands in Food Marketing - Results from a Survey of Danish Food Industry Firms," 2005 International Congress, August 23-27, 2005, Copenhagen, Denmark 24658, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Kubitzki, Sabine & Anders, Sven M., 2005. "Branchenspezifische Besonderheiten im Innovationsverhalten des ErnÃ¤hrungsgewerbes: Eine empirische Analyse des Mannheimer Innovationspanels," German Journal of Agricultural Economics, Humboldt-Universitaet zu Berlin, Department for Agricultural Economics, vol. 54(2).
- Pascucci, Stefano & Royer, Annie & Bijman, Jos, 2012. "To Make or to Buy: Is this the Question?," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association (IFAMA), vol. 15(3).
- Furtan, William Hartley & Sauer, Johannes, 2008. "Determinants of Food Industry Performance – Empirical Evidence Based on a Survey," 2008 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2008, Orlando, Florida 6422, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Grunert, Klaus G., 2006. "How changes in consumer behaviour and retailing affect competence requirements for food producers and processors," Economia Agraria y Recursos Naturales, Spanish Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 6(11).
- Balogh, Sandor, 2007. "Product development in the European and overseas food industry," Studies in Agricultural Economics, Research Institute for Agricultural Economics, issue 106, July.
- W. H. Furtan & J. Sauer, 2008.
"Determinants of Food Industry Performance: Survey Data and Regressions for Denmark,"
Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 59(3), pages 555-573, September.
- Furtan, William Hartley & Sauer, Johannes, 2008. "Determinants Of Food Industry Performance – Survey Data And Regressions For Denmark," 82nd Annual Conference, March 31 - April 2, 2008, Royal Agricultural College, Cirencester, UK 36851, Agricultural Economics Society.
- Gellynck, Xavier & Kuhne, Bianka & Weaver, Robert D., 2011.
"Relationship Quality and Innovation Capacity of Chains: The Case of the Traditional Food Sector in the EU,"
International Journal on Food System Dynamics,
International Center for Management, Communication, and Research, vol. 2(1).
- Gellynck, Xavier & Kuhne, Bianka & Weaver, Robert D., 2010. "Relationship Quality and Innovation Capacity of Chains: The Case of the Traditional Food Sector in the EU," 2010 Internatonal European Forum, February 8-12, 2010, Innsbruck-Igls, Austria 100498, International European Forum on Innovation and System Dynamics in Food Networks.
- Roosen, Jutta, 2003. "Marketing Of Safe Food Through Labeling," Journal of Food Distribution Research, Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 34(03), November.
- repec:hal:journl:hal-00424196 is not listed on IDEAS
- Karantininis, Kostas & Sauer, Johannes & Furtan, William Hartley, 2010. "Innovation and integration in the agri-food industry," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 112-120, April.
- Michaela Trippl, 2011. "Low-Tech Innovation in a High-Tech Environment? The Food Industry in the Metropolitan Region of Vienna," ERSA conference papers ersa10p133, European Regional Science Association.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:agribz:v:18:y:2001:i:1:p:1-21. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/journal/10.1002/(ISSN)1520-6297 .