Determinants of new product introductions in the US food industry: a panel-model approach
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Torben Schubert, 2010. "Marketing and Organisational Innovations in Entrepreneurial Innovation Processes and their Relation to Market Structure and Firm Characteristics," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 36(2), pages 189-212, March.
- Haimanti Bhattacharya & Robert Innes, 2016.
"Concentration, Product Variety, and Entry-for-Merger: Evidence from New Product Introductions in the U.S. Food Industry,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 98(5), pages 1360-1376.
- Bhattacharya, Haumanti & Innes, Robert, 2015. "Concentration, Product Variety and Entry-for-Merger: Evidence from New Product Introductions in the U.S. Food Industry," 2016 Allied Social Science Association (ASSA) Annual Meeting, January 3-5, 2016, San Francisco, California 212836, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Hartl, Jochen & Herrmann, Roland, 2006. "The Role of Business Expectations for New Product Introductions: A Panel Analysis for the German Food Industry," Journal of Food Distribution Research, Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 37(02), July.
- Kubitzki, Sabine & Anders, Sven M., 2005. "Branchenspezifische Besonderheiten im Innovationsverhalten des ErnÃ¤hrungsgewerbes: Eine empirische Analyse des Mannheimer Innovationspanels," German Journal of Agricultural Economics, Humboldt-Universitaet zu Berlin, Department for Agricultural Economics, vol. 54(2).
- W. Bruce Traill & Matthew Meulenberg, 2001. "Innovation in the food industry," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 18(1), pages 1-21.
- Wittkopp, Antje, 2002. "Marktstruktur, Innovationsaktivität und Profitabilität der deutschen Ernährungswirtschaft: Das Beispiel Functional Food," FE Working Papers 0205, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Food Economics and Consumption Studies.
- Theofanis Papageorgiou & Panayotis G. Michaelides & John G. Milios, 2011. "Technology and economic fluctuations in the US food sector (1958-2006): An empirical approach from a political economy perspective," International Journal of Social Economics, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 38(2), pages 140-164, January.
- Weiss, Christoph R. & Wittkopp, Antje, 2003. "Buyer Power and Innovation of Quality Products: Empirical Evidence from the German Food Sector," FE Working Papers 0307, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Food Economics and Consumption Studies.
- Innes, Robert, 2008. "Entry for merger with flexible manufacturing: Implications for competition policy," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 266-287, January.
- Papageorgiou, Theofanis & Michaelides, Panayotis G. & Milios, John, 2009. "Economic Fluctuations, Cyclical Regularities and Technological Change: The U.S. Food Sector (1958–2006)," MPRA Paper 67115, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- McNamara, Kevin T. & Weiss, Christoph R. & Wittkopp, Antje, 2003. "Market Success of Premium Product Innovation: Empirical Evidence from the German Food Sector," FE Working Papers 0306, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Food Economics and Consumption Studies.
- Herrmann, Roland & SchrÃ¶ck, Rebecca, 2011. "Determinanten des Innovationserfolgs: eine Analyse mit Scannerdaten fÃ¼r den deutschen Joghurtmarkt," Journal of International Agricultural Trade and Development, Journal of International Agricultural Trade and Development, vol. 60(3).
- Karantininis, Kostas & Sauer, Johannes & Furtan, William Hartley, 2010. "Innovation and integration in the agri-food industry," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 112-120, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:apeclt:v:7:y:2000:i:11:p:743-748. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEL20 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .