Innovation and the Evolution of Market Structure
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Raquel Ortega-Argilés & Rosina Moreno & Jordi Caralt, 2005.
"Ownership structure and innovation: is there a real link?,"
The Annals of Regional Science,
Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 39(4), pages 637-662, December.
- Raquel Ortega & Rosina Moreno & Jordi Surinach, 2003. "Ownership Structure and Innovation: Is There a Real Link?," ERSA conference papers ersa03p213, European Regional Science Association.
- Raquel Ortega Argiles & Rosina Moreno Serrano & Jordi Surinach Caralt, 2004. "Ownership structure and innovation: Is there a real link," Working Papers in Economics 111, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:7:p:1216-:d:104372 is not listed on IDEAS
- Peters, Bettina & Riley, Rebecca & Siedschlag, Iulia & Vahter, Priit & McQuinn, John, 2014.
"Innovation and Productivity in Services:Evidence from Germany, Ireland and the United Kingdom,"
WP480, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Bettina Peters & Rebecca Riley & Iulia Siedschlag & Priit Vahter & John McQuinn, 2014. "Innovation and Productivity in Services: Evidence from Germany, Ireland and the United Kingdom," JRC Working Papers on Corporate R&D and Innovation 2014-04, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Haimanti Bhattacharya & Robert Innes, 2016.
"Concentration, Product Variety, and Entry-for-Merger: Evidence from New Product Introductions in the U.S. Food Industry,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 98(5), pages 1360-1376.
- Bhattacharya, Haumanti & Innes, Robert, 2015. "Concentration, Product Variety and Entry-for-Merger: Evidence from New Product Introductions in the U.S. Food Industry," 2016 Allied Social Science Association (ASSA) Annual Meeting, January 3-5, 2016, San Francisco, California 212836, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Jeong, Kap-Young & Masson, Robert T., 2003. "A new methodology linking concentration dynamics to current and steady-state profits:Examining Korean industrial policy during take-off," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 21(10), pages 1489-1526, December.
- Lambertini, Luca & Poyago-Theotoky, Joanna & Tampieri, Alessandro, 2017.
"Cournot competition and “green” innovation: An inverted-U relationship,"
Elsevier, vol. 68(C), pages 116-123.
- L. Lambertini & J. Poyago-Theotoky & A. Tampieri, 2014. "Cournot Competition and “Green” Innovation: An Inverted-U Relationship," Working Papers wp951, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Luca Lambertini & Joanna Poyago-Theotoky & Alessandro Tampieri, 2015. "Cournot Competition and "Green" Innovation: An Inverted-U Relationship," Working Papers 2015.73, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Luca Lambertini & Joanna Poyago-Theotoky & Alessandro Tampieri, 2015. "Cournot Competition and "Green" Innovation: An Inverted-U Relationship," Working Paper series 15-21, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Werner Smolny, 2003. "Determinants of innovation behaviour and investment estimates for west-german manufacturing firms," Economics of Innovation and New Technology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(5), pages 449-463.
- Nigel Driffield, 2001. "Inward investment, industry concentration and the speed of adjustment," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 137(2), pages 193-214, June.
- Nigel Driffield, 2001. "Inward Investment and Host Country Market Structure: The Case of the U.K," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 18(4), pages 363-378, June.
- Cohen, Wesley M., 2010. "Fifty Years of Empirical Studies of Innovative Activity and Performance," Handbook of the Economics of Innovation, Elsevier.
- W.A. Dolfsma & G. van der Panne, 2007. "Innovations from SMEs or Large Firms? Sector Structure and Dynamics," Working Papers 07-30, Utrecht School of Economics.
- William James Adams & Bruno Crépon & David Encaoua, 1992. "Choix technologiques et stratégies de dissuasion d'entrée," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 102(1), pages 27-36.
- Blumberg, Boris F. & Pfann, Gerard A., 2015.
"Roads Leading to Self-Employment: Comparing Transgenerational Entrepreneurs and Self-Made Start-Ups,"
IZA Discussion Papers
9155, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Blumberg, Boris & Pfann, Gerard Antonie, 2015. "Roads Leading to Self-Employment: Comparing Transgenerational Entrepreneurs and Self-Made Start-Ups," CEPR Discussion Papers 10699, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Smolny, Werner, 1997. "Endogenous innovations in a model of the firm: Theory and empirical application for West-German manufacturing firms," Discussion Papers 39, University of Konstanz, Center for International Labor Economics (CILE).
- Weller, Christian & Kleer, Robin & Piller, Frank T., 2015. "Economic implications of 3D printing: Market structure models in light of additive manufacturing revisited," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 164(C), pages 43-56.
- Schön, Benjamin & Pyka, Andreas, 2013. "The success factors of technology-sourcing through mergers & acquisitions: An intuitive meta-analysis," FZID Discussion Papers 78-2013, University of Hohenheim, Center for Research on Innovation and Services (FZID).
- Elena Podrecca, 2013. "Riforme del mercato dei prodotti e crescita della produttività. Teoria ed evidenza empirica," ECONOMIA E SOCIETÀ REGIONALE, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2013(2), pages 10-41.
- Wilfred Dolfsma & Gerben Velde, 2014. "Industry innovativeness, firm size, and entrepreneurship: Schumpeter Mark III?," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 24(4), pages 713-736, September.
- Davide Fantino, 2008. "R&D and market structure in a horizontal differentiation framework," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 658, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Dolfsma, Wilfred & van der Panne, Gerben, 2008. "Currents and sub-currents in innovation flows: Explaining innovativeness using new-product announcements," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(10), pages 1706-1716, December.
- Spyros Arvanitis & Juliette von Arx, 2004. "Innovation und Wettbewerb - Eine Analyse aufgrund von schweizerischen Unternehmensdaten," KOF Working papers 04-84, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Suárez, Fernando F., 1960- & International Center for Research on the Management of Technology., 1991. "Dominant designs and the survival of firms," Working papers 3340-91. WP (Internationa, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Michael Reksulak & William F. Shughart & Robert D. Tollison, 2008. "Innovation and the opportunity cost of monopoly," Managerial and Decision Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 29(8), pages 619-627.
- Bos Jaap & Lamoen Ryan van & Economidou Claire, 2010. "Too Big to Innovate? Scale (dis)economies and the Competition-Innovation Relationship in U.S. Banking," Research Memorandum 054, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jindec:v:38:y:1990:i:3:p:299-314. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-1821 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.