Branchenspezifische Besonderheiten im Innovationsverhalten des Ernährungsgewerbes: Eine empirische Analyse des Mannheimer Innovationspanels
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gottschalk, Sandra & Janz, Norbert & Peters, Bettina & Rammer, Christian & Schmidt, Tobias, 2002. "Innovationsverhalten der deutschen Wirtschaft: Hintergrundbericht zur Innovationserhebung 2001," ZEW Dokumentationen 02-03, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Weiss, Christoph R. & Wittkopp, Antje, 2003. "Buyer Power and Innovation of Quality Products: Empirical Evidence from the German Food Sector," FE Working Papers 0307, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Food Economics and Consumption Studies.
- W. Bruce Traill & Matthew Meulenberg, 2001. "Innovation in the food industry," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 18(1), pages 1-21.
- Cohen, Wesley M. & Levin, Richard C., 1989. "Empirical studies of innovation and market structure," Handbook of Industrial Organization, in: R. Schmalensee & R. Willig (ed.),Handbook of Industrial Organization, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 18, pages 1059-1107, Elsevier.
- Claudia Roder & Roland Herrmann & John Connor, 2000. "Determinants of new product introductions in the US food industry: a panel-model approach," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 7(11), pages 743-748.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Herrmann, Roland & Schröck, Rebecca, 2011. "Determinanten des Innovationserfolgs: eine Analyse mit Scannerdaten für den deutschen Joghurtmarkt," German Journal of Agricultural Economics, Humboldt-Universitaet zu Berlin, Department for Agricultural Economics, vol. 60(03), pages 1-16, August.
- Michaela Trippl, 2011. "Low-Tech Innovation in a High-Tech Environment? The Food Industry in the Metropolitan Region of Vienna," ERSA conference papers ersa10p133, European Regional Science Association.
- Herrmann, Roland & SchrÃ¶ck, Rebecca, 2011. "Determinanten des Innovationserfolgs: eine Analyse mit Scannerdaten fÃ¼r den deutschen Joghurtmarkt," Journal of International Agricultural Trade and Development, Journal of International Agricultural Trade and Development, vol. 60(3).
- Michaela Trippl, 2010.
"Low_Tech Innovation in a High-Tech Environment? The Case of the Food Industry in the Vienna Metropolitan Region,"
sre-disc-2010_02, Institute for Multilevel Governance and Development, Department of Socioeconomics, Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Trippl, Michaela, 2010. "Low-tech innovation in a high-tech environment? The case of the food industry in the Vienna metropolitan region," SRE-Discussion Papers 2010/02, WU Vienna University of Economics and Business.
More about this item
KeywordsAgribusiness; Research and Development/Tech Change/Emerging Technologies;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:gjagec:97205. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iahubde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.