Buyer Power and Product Innovation: Empirical Evidence from the German Food Sector
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Heien, Dale & Durham, Cathy, 1991. "A Test of the Habit Formation Hypothesis Using Household Data," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 73(2), pages 189-199, May.
- Donald R. McDowell & Joyce E. Allen-Smith & Patricia E. McLean-Meyinsse, 1997. "Food Expenditures and Socioeconomic Characteristics: Focus on Income Class," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 79(5), pages 1444-1451.
- Atanu Saha & Oral Capps & Patrick Byrne, 1997. "Calculating marginal effects in models for zero expenditures in household budgets using a Heckman-type correction," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 29(10), pages 1311-1316.
- Michalek, J & Keyzer, M A, 1992. "Estimation of a Two-Stage LES-AIDS Consumer Demand System for Eight EC Countries," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 19(2), pages 137-163.
- A. Gracia & L.M. Albisu, 2001. "Food consumption in the European Union: Main determinants and country differences," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 17(4), pages 469-488.
- Jean D. Kinsey, 1997. "Income and Food Consumption: A Variety of Answers: Discussion," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 79(5), pages 1461-1464.
- Heien, Dale & Wessells, Cathy Roheim, 1990. "Demand Systems Estimation with Microdata: A Censored Regression Approach," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 8(3), pages 365-371, July.
- Brosig, Stephan, 2000. "A model of household type specific food demand behaviour in Hungary," IAMO Discussion Papers 30, Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Transition Economies (IAMO).
More about this item
KeywordsRetailer market power; product innovation; food manufacturing;
- L1 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance
- O31 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Innovation and Invention: Processes and Incentives
- L66 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - Food; Beverages; Cosmetics; Tobacco
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:caufew:0303. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iekiede.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .