Factor market linkages in a global economy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Paul Oslington, 2000. "Factor Market Linkages in a Global Economy," Economics Series Working Papers 38, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Oslington, P., 2000. "Factor Market Linkages in a Global Economy," Economics Series Working Papers 9938, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Davis, Donald R., 1998.
"Technology, unemployment, and relative wages in a global economy,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 42(9), pages 1613-1633, November.
- Donald R. Davis, 1996. "Technology, Unemployment, and Relative Wages in a Global Economy," NBER Working Papers 5636, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Davis, Donald R, 1998. "Does European Unemployment Prop Up American Wages? National Labor Markets and Global Trade," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 88(3), pages 478-494, June.
- Paul Krugman, 1995. "Growing World Trade: Causes and Consequences," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 26(1, 25th A), pages 327-377.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Joël Hellier, 2012. "The North-South HOS Model, inequality and globalization," Working Papers 244, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Udo Kreickemeier & Douglas Nelson, 2017.
"Fair Wages, Unemployment, and Technological Change in a Global Economy,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: International Trade and Labor Markets Welfare, Inequality and Unemployment, chapter 8, pages 205-235
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Kreickemeier, Udo & Nelson, Douglas, 2006. "Fair wages, unemployment and technological change in a global economy," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(2), pages 451-469, December.
- Nathalie Chusseau & Joël Hellier, 2012. "Globalisation and Inequality: Where do we stand?," Journal of Income Distribution, Journal of Income Distribution, vol. 21(3-4), pages 7-34, November.
- Alfred Sitz & Friedrich Sindermann, 2009. "Unemployment and International Trade: The Effects of Minimum Wages and Non-Traded Goods in Models representing Western Industrialized Countries and China (in German)," FIW Working Paper series 024, FIW.
- A. B. Atkinson, 2003.
"Income Inequality in OECD Countries: Data and Explanations,"
CESifo Economic Studies,
CESifo, vol. 49(4), pages 479-513.
- Anthony C. Atkinson, 2003. "Income Inequality in OECD Countries: Data and Explanations," CESifo Working Paper Series 881, CESifo Group Munich.
- Braun Sebastian, 2010. "Foreign Competition, Multinational Firms, and One-Sided Wage Rigidity," Global Economy Journal, De Gruyter, vol. 10(2), pages 1-30, May.
- Sebastian Braun, 2007. "Foreign Competition, Multinational Firms, and the Effects of One-Sided Wage Rigidity," JEPS Working Papers 07-003, JEPS.
- Hartmut Egger & Frode Meland, 2011.
"Product and Labor Market Deregulation in Unionized Oligopoly with Asymmetric Countries,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
3611, CESifo Group Munich.
- Hartmut, Egger & Meland, Frode, 2011. "Product and Labor Market Deregulation in Unionized Oligopoly with Asymmetric Countries," Working Papers in Economics 11/11, University of Bergen, Department of Economics.
- Joël Hellier, 2012. "North-South Globalization and Inequality," Working Papers 273, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
More about this item
- F11 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Neoclassical Models of Trade
- E24 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Employment; Unemployment; Wages; Intergenerational Income Distribution; Aggregate Human Capital; Aggregate Labor Productivity
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:76:y:2002:i:1:p:85-93. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet .