Unemployment and the welfare effects of trade policy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rod Falvey & Udo Kreickemeier, 2017.
"Tariff Reforms with Rigid Wages,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: International Trade and Labor Markets Welfare, Inequality and Unemployment, chapter 4, pages 95-116
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Fabio Antoniou & Panos Hatzipanayotou & Nikos Tsakiris, 2015. "Destination vs. Origin-based Commodity Taxation in Large Open Economies with Unemployment," CESifo Working Paper Series 5585, CESifo Group Munich.
- Chi-Chur Chao & Bharat R. Hazari & Eden S. H. Yu, 2010. "Quotas, Spillovers, and the Transfer Paradox in an Economy with Tourism," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 18(2), pages 243-249, May.
- Chi-Chur Chao & Eden Siu Hung Yu, 2014. "Minimum Wage and Capital Taxes," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 18(2), pages 195-202, May.
More about this item
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- F16 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade and Labor Market Interactions
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cje:issued:v:38:y:2005:i:1:p:194-210. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Prof. Werner Antweiler). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ceaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.