Congressional Trade Votes: From NAFTA Approval to Fast Track Defeat
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Robert E. Baldwin & Christopher S. Magee, 2000. "Congressional Trade Votes: From NAFTA Approval to Fast Track Defeat," Peterson Institute Press: Policy Analyses in International Economics, Peterson Institute for International Economics, number pa59, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Im Hyejoon & Sung Hankyoung, 2011. "Empirical Analyses of U.S. Congressional Voting on Recent FTA," The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 11(1), pages 1-37, December.
- Larch Mario & Lechthaler Wolfgang, 2011.
"Comparative Advantage and Skill-Specific Unemployment,"
The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy,
De Gruyter, vol. 11(1), pages 1-58, April.
- Mario Larch & Wolfgang Lechthaler, 2009. "Comparative Advantage and Skill-Specific Unemployment," CESifo Working Paper Series 2754, CESifo Group Munich.
- Larch, Mario & Lechthaler, Wolfgang, 2009. "Comparative advantage and skill-specific unemployment," Kiel Working Papers 1538, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Claude BARFIELD, 2009. "Politics of Trade in the USA and in the Obama Administration: Implications for Asian Regionalism," Asian Economic Policy Review, Japan Center for Economic Research, vol. 4(2), pages 227-243.
- Baban Hasnat & Charles Callahan, 2002. "A political economic analysis of Congressional voting on permanent normal trade relations of China," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(7), pages 465-468.
- J. Broz, 2008. "Congressional voting on funding the international financial institutions," The Review of International Organizations, Springer, vol. 3(4), pages 351-374, December.
- Massoud Tansa G. & Magee Christopher S., 2012. "Trade and Political, Military, and Economic Relations," Peace Economics, Peace Science, and Public Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 18(1), pages 1-39, May.
- John Francis & Yuqing Zheng, 2011. "Trade liberalization, unemployment and adjustment: evidence from NAFTA using state level data," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 43(13), pages 1657-1671.
- Christopher Sean Patrick Magee, 2010. "Would NAFTA have been Approved by the House of Representatives under President Bush? Presidents, Parties, and Trade Policy," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 18(2), pages 382-395, May.
- Bradford, Scott, 2006. "Protection and unemployment," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(2), pages 257-271, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iie:ppress:pa59. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peterson Institute webmaster). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iieeeus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .