Politics of Trade in the USA and in the Obama Administration: Implications for Asian Regionalism
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jeffrey J. Schott, 2007. "The Korea-US Free Trade Agreement: A Summary Assessment," Policy Briefs PB07-7, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Robert E. Baldwin & Christopher S. Magee, 2000.
"Congressional Trade Votes: From NAFTA Approval to Fast Track Defeat,"
Peterson Institute Press: Policy Analyses in International Economics,
Peterson Institute for International Economics, number pa59, January.
- Baldwin, Robert E. & Christopher S. Magee, 2000. "Congressional Trade Votes: From NAFTA Approval to Fast Track Defeat," Peterson Institute Press: All Books, Peterson Institute for International Economics, number pa59.
- Gary Clyde Hufbauer & Jeffrey J. Schott, 2009. "Buy American: Bad for Jobs, Worse for Reputation," Policy Briefs PB09-2, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Putnam, Robert D., 1988. "Diplomacy and domestic politics: the logic of two-level games," International Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 42(03), pages 427-460, June.
- Richard E. Feinberg, 2003. "The Political Economy of United States' Free Trade Arrangements," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 26(7), pages 1019-1040, July.
- Baldwin,Richard & Haapararanta,Pertti & Kiander,Jaakko (ed.), 1995. "Expanding Membership of the European Union," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521481342, Fall.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:bla:worlde:v:40:y:2017:i:10:p:2097-2124 is not listed on IDEAS
- Takatoshi ITO & Akira KOJIMA & Colin MCKENZIE & Marcus NOLAND & Shujiro URATA, 2009. "The United States and East Asia: Editors' Overview," Asian Economic Policy Review, Japan Center for Economic Research, vol. 4(2), pages 163-180.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:asiapr:v:4:y:2009:i:2:p:227-243. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/jcerrjp.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.