Expanding Membership of the European Union
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marco Fugazza & Frédéric Robert-Nicoud, 2014.
"The “Emulator Effect” of the Uruguay Round on US Regionalism,"
Review of International Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 22(5), pages 1049-1078, November.
- Marco Fugazza & Frédéric Robert-Nicoud, 2010. "The 'Emulator Effect' of the Uruguay Round on US Regionalism," CEP Discussion Papers dp0973, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Marco Fugazza & Frédéric Robert-Nicoud, 2011. "The ‘emulator effect’ of the Uruguay round on US regionalism," Research Papers by the Institute of Economics and Econometrics, Geneva School of Economics and Management, University of Geneva 11111, Institut d'Economie et Econométrie, Université de Genève.
- Fugazza, Marco & Robert-Nicoud, Frédéric, 2010. "The 'emulator effect' of the Uruguay round on US regionalism," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 28723, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Fugazza, Marco & Robert-Nicoud, Frédéric, 2010. "The 'Emulator Effect' of the Uruguay Round on US Regionalism," CEPR Discussion Papers 7703, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Àvksåntyev, Nikîlay & Andrey Alaev & Michael Alexeev & Arseny Mamedov & Ekaterina Petreneva, 2014. "Financial Autonomy and Debt Policies of Subnational Governments," Published Papers r90222, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- Baldwin, Richard, 2008. "Big-Think Regionalism: a Critical Survey," CEPR Discussion Papers 6874, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Rupa Duttagupta & Arvind Panagariya, 2007.
"Free Trade Areas And Rules Of Origin: Economics And Politics,"
Economics and Politics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 19(2), pages 169-190, July.
- Arvind Panagariya & Rupa Dutta Gupta, 2003. "Free Trade Areas and Rules of Origin: Economics and Politics," International Trade 0308006, EconWPA.
- Arvind Panagariya & Rupa Duttagupta, 2003. "Free Trade Areas and Rules of Origin; Economics and Politics," IMF Working Papers 03/229, International Monetary Fund.
- repec:wsi:serxxx:v:55:y:2010:i:01:n:s0217590810003596 is not listed on IDEAS
- Alessandro Turrini & Dieter M. Urban, 2008. "A Theoretical Perspective on Multilateral Agreements on Investment," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 16(5), pages 1023-1043, November.
- Richard E. Baldwin & Rikard Forslid & Jan Haaland, 1995.
"Investment Creation and Investment Diversion: Simulation Analysis of theSingle Market Programme,"
NBER Working Papers
5364, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Baldwin, R.E. & Forslid, R. & Haaland, J.I., 1995. "Investment Creation and Investment Diversion: Simulation Analysis of the Single Market Programme," Papers 23/95, Norwegian School of Economics and Business Administration-.
- Baldwin, Richard & Forslid, Rikard & Haaland, Jan I., 1995. "Investment Creation and Investment Diversion: Simulation Analysis of the Single Market Programme," CEPR Discussion Papers 1308, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Tarlok Singh, 2010. "Does International Trade Cause Economic Growth? A Survey," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 33(11), pages 1517-1564, November.
- Costas Hadjiyiannis, 2004. "Regionalism and Multilateral Trade Liberalization with Asymmetric Countries," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 12(3), pages 395-411, August.
- Claude BARFIELD, 2009. "Politics of Trade in the USA and in the Obama Administration: Implications for Asian Regionalism," Asian Economic Policy Review, Japan Center for Economic Research, vol. 4(2), pages 227-243.
- Scott L. Baier & Jeffrey H. Bergstrand & Ronald Mariutto, 2014. "Economic Determinants of Free Trade Agreements Revisited: Distinguishing Sources of Interdependence," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 22(1), pages 31-58, February.
- Fukunari Kimura, 2008. "Demystify Protectionism: The WTO Trade Policy Review of Japan," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 31(11), pages 1383-1392, November.
- Hiroshi Mukunoki & Kentaro Tachi, 2006. "Multilateralism and Hub-and-Spoke Bilateralism," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 14(4), pages 658-674, September.
- Hiroshi Daisaka & Taiji Furusawa, 2014. "Dynamic Free Trade Networks: Some Numerical Results," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 22(3), pages 469-487, August.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:cbooks:9780521481342. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ruth Austin). General contact details of provider: http://www.cambridge.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.