Business advocacy in Asian PTAs: a model of selective corporate lobbying with evidence from Japan
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gardini Gian Luca, 2006. "Government-Business Relations in the Construction of Mercosur," Business and Politics, De Gruyter, vol. 8(1), pages 1-28, April.
- Razeen Sally, 2007. "Thai Trade Policy: From Non‐discriminatory Liberalisation to FTAs," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 30(10), pages 1594-1620, October.
- Takahashi, Katsuhide & Urata, Shujiro, 2010.
"On the Use of FTAs by Japanese Firms: Further Evidence,"
Business and Politics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 12(1), pages 1-15, April.
- Takahashi Katsuhide & Urata Shujiro, 2010. "On the Use of FTAs by Japanese Firms: Further Evidence," Business and Politics, De Gruyter, vol. 12(1), pages 1-17, April.
- TAKAHASHI Katsuhide & URATA Shujiro, 2009. "On the Use of FTAs by Japanese Firms: Further evidence," Discussion papers 09028, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Andrew Moravcsik, 1993. "Preferences and Power in the European Community: A Liberal Intergovernmentalist Approach," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 31(4), pages 473-524, December.
- Aggarwal, Vinod K., 2001. "Corporate Market and Nonmarket Strategies in Asia: A Conceptual Framework," Business and Politics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 3(2), pages 89-108, August.
- Aggarwal Vinod K., 2001. "Corporate Market and Nonmarket Strategies in Asia: A Conceptual Framework," Business and Politics, De Gruyter, vol. 3(2), pages 1-21, August.
- Putnam, Robert D., 1988. "Diplomacy and domestic politics: the logic of two-level games," International Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 42(3), pages 427-460, July.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Eugénia da Conceição-Heldt, 2009. "Delegation of Power and Agency Losses in EU Trade Politics," EUI-RSCAS Working Papers 18, European University Institute (EUI), Robert Schuman Centre of Advanced Studies (RSCAS).
- Littoz-Monnet, Annabelle, 2010. "Dynamic Multi-Level Governance – Bringing the Study of Multi-level Interactions into the Theorising of European Integration," European Integration online Papers (EIoP), European Community Studies Association Austria (ECSA-A), vol. 14, April.
- Cosmina Lelia Voinea & Magdelijn Emaus, 2018. "The Effect of Nonmarket Capabilities on Firm Performance: How Knowledge and Capabilities Accumulated from Nonmarket Arenas Contribute to Firm Performance," International Business Research, Canadian Center of Science and Education, vol. 11(1), pages 1-18, January.
- Eugénia Da Conceição, 2010. "Who Controls Whom? Dynamics of Power Delegation and Agency Losses in EU Trade Politics," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 48, pages 1107-1126, September.
- Eugénia Da Conceição, 2010. "Who Controls Whom? Dynamics of Power Delegation and Agency Losses in EU Trade Politics," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 48(4), pages 1107-1126, September.
- Zoltán GRÜNHUT, 2017. "Concepts, approaches and methods on europeanisation – a meta-analysis," Eastern Journal of European Studies, Centre for European Studies, Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, vol. 8, pages 157-176, June.
- Rayner, Jeremy & Howlett, Michael & Wilson, Jeremy & Cashore, Benjamin & Hoberg, George, 2001. "Privileging the sub-sector: critical sub-sectors and sectoral relationships in forest policy-making," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 2(3-4), pages 319-332, July.
- Jacob Wood & Gohar Feroz Khan, 2015. "International trade negotiation analysis: network and semantic knowledge infrastructure," Scientometrics, Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 105(1), pages 537-556, October.
- Alberto Alesina & Guido Tabellini, 2003.
"Bureaucrats or Politicians?,"
238, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Alberto Alesina & Guido Tabellini, 2004. "Bureaucrats or Politicians?," CESifo Working Paper Series 1130, CESifo.
- Alberto Alesina & Guido Tabellini, 2003. "Bureaucrats or Politicians?," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 2009, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Alberto Alesina & Guido Tabellini, 2005. "Bureaucrats or Politicians?," Levine's Working Paper Archive 784828000000000638, David K. Levine.
- Alesina, Alberto F & Tabellini, Guido, 2004. "Bureaucrats or Politicians?," CEPR Discussion Papers 4252, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Alberto Alesina & Guido Tabellini, 2004. "Bureaucrats or Politicians?," NBER Working Papers 10241, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Carlo Carraro & Carmen Marchiori & Alessandra Sgobbi, 2005.
"Applications of Negotiation Theory to Water Issues,"
2005.65, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Carlo Carraro & Carmen Marchiori & Alessandra Sgobbi, 2006. "Applications of negotiation theory to water issues," Working Papers 2006_09, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Carraro, Carlo & Marchiori, Carmen & Sgobbi, Alessandra, 2005. "Applications of negotiation theory to water issues," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3641, The World Bank.
- Eising, Rainer, . "Interest groups in EU policy-making," Living Reviews in European Governance (LREG), Institute for European integration research (EIF).
- Thomas KÃ¶nig & Xiao Lu, 2020. "Should I stay or should I go? British voter you got to let me know! Prime Ministers, intra-party conflict, and membership referendums in the British Westminster model," Journal of Theoretical Politics, , vol. 32(4), pages 557-581, October.
- Simon Hug & Tobias Schulz, 2007. "Referendums in the EU’s constitution building process," The Review of International Organizations, Springer, vol. 2(2), pages 177-218, June.
- Marcelo de Paiva Abreu, 2005.
"The FTAA and the political economy of protection in Brazil and the US,"
Textos para discussão
494, Department of Economics PUC-Rio (Brazil).
- De Paiva Abreu, Marcelo, 2011. "The FTAA and the Political Economy of Protection in Brazil and the U.S," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 2666, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Marcelo de Paiva Abreu, 2006. "The FTAA and the political economy of protection in Brazil and the US," INTAL Working Papers 2646, Inter-American Development Bank, INTAL.
- Titapa Tanchoun, 2018. "Policy and Foreign Direct Investment : Case Study of Thailandâ€™s Automotive Industry," International Journal of Sciences, Office ijSciences, vol. 7(03), pages 1-7, March.
- Prakash Aseem & Griffin Jennifer J., 2012. "Corporate responsibility, multinational corporations, and nation states: An introduction," Business and Politics, De Gruyter, vol. 14(3), pages 1-10, October.
- Trofimov, Ivan D., 2017. "International policy entrepreneurship and production of international public goods: the case of multilateral trade regime," MPRA Paper 80819, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jacob D. Petersen-Perlman & Itay Fischhendler, 2018. "The weakness of the strong: re-examining power in transboundary water dynamics," International Environmental Agreements: Politics, Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 18(2), pages 275-294, April.
- Thomas Doleys, 2009. "Incomplete Contracting, Commission Discretion and the Origins of EU Merger Control," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 47, pages 483-506, June.
- Paul Poast, 2013. "Issue linkage and international cooperation: An empirical investigation," Conflict Management and Peace Science, Peace Science Society (International), vol. 30(3), pages 286-303, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bpj:buspol:v:15:y:2013:i:1:p:87-116:n:4. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Golla). General contact details of provider: https://www.degruyter.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.