Towards Regional Knowledge Economies: Routes and Policy Options
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||2008|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Web page: http://www.wu-wien.ac.at/mlgd/
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Audretsch, David B, 1998.
"Agglomeration and the Location of Innovative Activity,"
Oxford Review of Economic Policy,
Oxford University Press, vol. 14(2), pages 18-29, Summer.
- Audretsch, David B, 1998. "Agglomeration and the Location of Innovative Activity," CEPR Discussion Papers 1974, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Andersson, Roland & Quigley, John M. & Wilhelmsson, Mats, 2005.
"Agglomeration and the Spatial Distribution of Creativity,"
Berkeley Program on Housing and Urban Policy, Working Paper Series
qt1wd73461, Berkeley Program on Housing and Urban Policy.
- Roland Andersson & John M. Quigley & Mats Wilhelmsson, 2005. "Agglomeration and the spatial distribution of creativity," Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 84(3), pages 445-464, 08.
- Andersson, Roland & Quigley, John. M & Wilhelmsson, Mats, 2005. "Agglomeration and the Spatial Distribution of Creativity," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 42, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Swann, G. M. Peter & Prevezer, Martha & Stout, David (ed.), 1998. "The Dynamics of Industrial Clustering: International Comparisons in Computing and Biotechnology," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198289593.
- Lee Fleming & Koen Frenken, 2007.
"The Evolution Of Inventor Networks In The Silicon Valley And Boston Regions,"
Advances in Complex Systems (ACS),
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 10(01), pages 53-71.
- Lee Fleming & Koen Frenken, 2006. "The evolution of inventor networks in the Silicon Valley and Boston regions," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 0609, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised Jul 2006.
- Erik Brouwer & Hana Budil-Nadvornikova & Alfred Kleinknecht, 1999. "Are Urban Agglomerations a Better Breeding Place for Product Innovation? An Analysis of New Product Announcements," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 33(6), pages 541-549.
- Rolf Sternberg & Christine Tamasy, 1999. "Munich as Germany's No. 1 High Technology Region: Empirical Evidence, Theoretical Explanations and the Role of Small Firm/Large Firm Relationships," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 33(4), pages 367-377.
- Jaffe, Adam B & Trajtenberg, Manuel & Henderson, Rebecca, 1993.
"Geographic Localization of Knowledge Spillovers as Evidenced by Patent Citations,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
MIT Press, vol. 108(3), pages 577-98, August.
- Adam B. Jaffe & Manuel Trajtenberg & Rebecca Henderson, 1992. "Geographic Localization of Knowledge Spillovers as Evidenced by Patent Citations," NBER Working Papers 3993, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jaffe, A.B. & Trajtenberg, M., 1992. "Geographic Localization of Knowledge Spillovers as Evidenced by Patent Citations," Papers 14-92, Tel Aviv.
- Michael Fritsch, 2003.
"Does R&D-Cooperation Behavior Differ between Regions?,"
Industry and Innovation,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(1), pages 25-39.
- Fritsch, Michael, 2002. "Does R&D-cooperation behavior differ between regions?," Freiberg Working Papers 2002,04, TU Bergakademie Freiberg, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Godin, Benoit, 2004. "The New Economy: what the concept owes to the OECD," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(5), pages 679-690, July.
- Godin, Benoit, 2004. "The obsession for competitiveness and its impact on statistics: the construction of high-technology indicators," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(8), pages 1217-1229, October.
- Michaela Trippl & Franz Todtling, 2007. "Developing Biotechnology Clusters in Non-high Technology Regions—The Case of Austria," Industry and Innovation, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(1), pages 47-67.
- Todtling, Franz & Trippl, Michaela, 2005. "One size fits all?: Towards a differentiated regional innovation policy approach," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(8), pages 1203-1219, October.
- Bengt-ake Lundvall & Bjorn Johnson, 1994. "The Learning Economy," Industry and Innovation, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 1(2), pages 23-42.
- Elizabeth Garnsey & Paul Heffernan, 2005. "High-technology clustering through spin-out and attraction: The Cambridge case," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 39(8), pages 1127-1144.
- Michael Fritsch, 2004. "Cooperation and the efficiency of regional R&D activities," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 28(6), pages 829-846, November.
- James Simmie, 2003. "Innovation and Urban Regions as National and International Nodes for the Transfer and Sharing of Knowledge," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(6-7), pages 607-620.
- Michaela Trippl & Lukas Lengauer & Franz Tödtling, 2007. "Innovation und Wissensnetze im Wiener Informations- und Kommunikationtechnologiecluster," SRE-Disc sre-disc-2007_02, Institute for Multilevel Governance and Development, Department of Socioeconomics, Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Michael Fritsch, 2000. "Interregional Differences in R&D Activities—An Empirical Investigation," European Planning Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(4), pages 409-427, August.
- Kevin Morgan, 1997. "The Learning Region: Institutions, Innovation and Regional Renewal," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 31(5), pages 491-503.
- Oughton, Christine & Landabaso, Mikel & Morgan, Kevin, 2002. " The Regional Innovation Paradox: Innovation Policy and Industrial Policy," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 27(1), pages 97-110, January.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wiw:wiwsre:sre-disc-2008_05. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gunther Maier)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.