Innovation und Wissensnetze im Wiener Informations- und Kommunikationtechnologiecluster
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||2007|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Welthandelsplatz 1, 1020 Vienna, Austria|
Web page: http://www.wu-wien.ac.at/mlgd/
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Laura Bottazzi & Giovanni Peri, .
"Innovation and Spillovers in Regions: Evidence from European Patent Data,"
215, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Bottazzi, Laura & Peri, Giovanni, 2003. "Innovation and spillovers in regions: Evidence from European patent data," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 47(4), pages 687-710, August.
- Chien-Hsun Chen & Hui-Tzu Shih, 2005. "High-Tech Industries in China," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 3710, June.
- Bengt-Åke Lundvall, 2004.
"Why the New Economy is a Learning Economy,"
DRUID Working Papers
04-01, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Chaminade, Cristina & Edquist, Charles, 2006. "Rationales for public policy intervention from a systems of innovation approach: the case of VINNOVA," Papers in Innovation Studies 2006/4, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Anet Weterings & Ron Boschma, 2004.
"The effect of regional differences on the performance of software firms in the Netherlands,"
ERSA conference papers
ersa04p208, European Regional Science Association.
- Ron A. Boschma & Anet B.R. Weterings, 2005. "The effect of regional differences on the performance of software firms in the Netherlands," Journal of Economic Geography, Oxford University Press, vol. 5(5), pages 567-588, October.
- Ron A. Boschma & Anet B.R. Weterings, 2005. "The effect of regional differences on the performance of software firms in the Netherlands," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 0506, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised Jan 2005.
- Ron A. Boschma & Anet Weterings, 2004. "The effect of regional differences on the performance of software firms in the Netherlands," DRUID Working Papers 04-07, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Romijn, Henny & Albaladejo, Manuel, 2002. "Determinants of innovation capability in small electronics and software firms in southeast England," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(7), pages 1053-1067, September.
- Weterings, Anet & Koster, Sierdjan, 2007. "Inheriting knowledge and sustaining relationships: What stimulates the innovative performance of small software firms in the Netherlands?," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 320-335, April.
- Koski, Heli & Rouvinen, Petri & Yla-Anttila, Pekka, 2001.
"ICT Clusters in Europe. The Great Central Banana and the Small Nordic Potato,"
Working Paper Series
UNU-WIDER Research Paper , World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Koski, H. & Rouvinen, P. & Yla-Anttila, P., 2002. "ICT clusters in Europe The great central banana and the small Nordic potato," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 145-165, June.
- Mayntz, Renate, 1997. "Soziale Dynamik und politische Steuerung: Theoretische und methodologische Überlegungen," Schriften aus dem Max-Planck-Institut für Gesellschaftsforschung Köln, Max Planck Institute for the Study of Societies, volume 29, number 29.
- Anke Matuschewski, 2006. "Regional clusters of the information economy in Germany," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 40(3), pages 409-422.
- Paul A. David & Dominique Foray, .
"Economic Fundamentals of the Knowledge Society,"
02003, Stanford University, Department of Economics.
- Jaffe, Adam B, 1989. "Real Effects of Academic Research," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 79(5), pages 957-70, December.
- Ibert, Oliver, 2004. "Projects and firms as discordant complements: organisational learning in the Munich software ecology," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(10), pages 1529-1546, December.
- Anders Malmberg & Peter Maskell, 2002. "The elusive concept of localization economies: towards a knowledge-based theory of spatial clustering," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 34(3), pages 429-449, March.
- Michaela Trippl & Franz Todtling, 2007. "Developing Biotechnology Clusters in Non-high Technology Regions—The Case of Austria," Industry and Innovation, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(1), pages 47-67.
- Franz Tödtling & Patrick Lehner & Michaela Trippl, 2005. "Innovation in knowledge intensive industries: The nature and geography of knowledge links," European Planning Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(8), pages 1035-1058, September.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wiw:wiwsre:sre-disc-2007_02. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gunther Maier)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.