Rationales for public policy intervention from a systems of innovation approach: the case of VINNOVA
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ejermo, Olof & Kander, Astrid, 2006. "The Swedish Paradox," Papers in Innovation Studies 2006/1, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cantner, Uwe & Graf, Holger & Herrmann, Johannes & Kalthaus, Martin, 2016.
"Inventor networks in renewable energies: The influence of the policy mix in Germany,"
Elsevier, vol. 45(6), pages 1165-1184.
- Uwe Cantner & Holger Graf & Johannes Herrmann & Martin Kalthaus, 2014. "Inventor Networks in Renewable Energies: The Influence of the Policy Mix in Germany," Jena Economic Research Papers 2014-034, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, revised 28 Jan 2016.
- Tuomas Takalo, 2012.
"Rationales and Instruments for Public Innovation Policies,"
Journal of Reviews on Global Economics,
Lifescience Global, vol. 1, pages 157-167.
- Takalo, Tuomas, 2009. "Rationales and Instruments for Public Innovation Policies," Discussion Papers 1185, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Takalo, Tuomas, 2013. "Rationales and instruments for public innovation policies," Research Discussion Papers 1/2013, Bank of Finland.
- Lamprinopoulou-Kranis, Chrysa & Renwick, Alan W. & Klerkx, Laurens & Hermans, Frans & Islam, Md. Mofakkarul & Roep, Dirk, 2012. "A Systemic Innovation Policy Framework: The Cases of Scottish and Dutch Agrifood Innovation Systems," 131st Seminar, September 18-19, 2012, Prague, Czech Republic 135794, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Michaela Trippl & Lukas Lengauer & Franz Tödtling, 2007.
"Innovation und Wissensnetze im Wiener Informations- und Kommunikationtechnologiecluster,"
sre-disc-2007_02, Institute for Multilevel Governance and Development, Department of Socioeconomics, Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Trippl, Michaela & Lengauer, Lukas & Tödtling, Franz, 2007. "Innovation und Wissensnetze im Wiener Informations- und Kommunikationtechnologiecluster," SRE-Discussion Papers 1330, WU Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Aleksander Szpor & Attila Havas & Vera Czesana & Lubica Slusna & Miroslav Balog, 2014. "Innovation Policies in the Visegrad Countries," Books and Reports published by IBS, Instytut Badan Strukturalnych, number visegradinnovate, September.
- Frank J. van Rijnsoever & Leon Welle & Sjoerd Bakker, 2012. "Credibility and Legitimacy in Policy-driven Innovation Networks: Resource dependencies and expectations in Dutch electric subsidies," DRUID Working Papers 12-07, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Wieczorek & Robert Harmsen & Gaston Heimeriks & Simona Negro & Marko Hekkert, 2012. "Systemic policy for offshore wind challenges in Europe," Innovation Studies Utrecht (ISU) working paper series 12-05, Utrecht University, Department of Innovation Studies, revised Dec 2012.
- Anna J. Wieczorek & Marko P. Hekkert & Ruud E.H.M. Smits, 2009. "Contemporary Innovation Policy and Instruments: Challenges and Implications," Innovation Studies Utrecht (ISU) working paper series 09-12, Utrecht University, Department of Innovation Studies, revised Jul 2009.
More about this item
Keywordssystems of innovation; innovation policy;
- O30 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - General
- O38 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Government Policy
ListsThis item is featured on the following reading lists or Wikipedia pages:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:lucirc:2006_004. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Torben Schubert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/circlse.html .