Policy coordination in systems of innovation: A structural-functional analysis of regional industry support in Sweden
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bengt-Åke Lundvall, 2007. "National Innovation Systems—Analytical Concept and Development Tool," Industry and Innovation, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(1), pages 95-119.
- Kander, Astrid & Enflo, Kerstin & Schön, Lennart, 2007. "In Defense of Electricity as a General Purpose Technology," Papers in Innovation Studies 2007/6, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Todtling, Franz & Trippl, Michaela, 2005. "One size fits all?: Towards a differentiated regional innovation policy approach," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(8), pages 1203-1219, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Arne Isaksen & Magnus Nilsson, 2013.
"Combined Innovation Policy: Linking Scientific and Practical Knowledge in Innovation Systems,"
European Planning Studies,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(12), pages 1919-1936, December.
- Isaksen, Arne & Nilsson, Magnus, 2012. "Combined Innovation Policy: Linking Scientific and Practical Knowledge in Innovation Systems," 2012 International European Forum, February 13-17, 2012, Innsbruck-Igls, Austria 144864, International European Forum on Innovation and System Dynamics in Food Networks.
- Nilsson, Magnus & Sia-Ljungström, Clarissa, 2013. "The Role of Innovation Intermediaries in Innovation Systems," 2013 International European Forum, February 18-22, 2013, Innsbruck-Igls, Austria 164741, International European Forum on Innovation and System Dynamics in Food Networks.
- Isaksen, Arne & Nilsson, Magnus, 2011. "Linking scientific and practical knowledge in innovation systems," Papers in Innovation Studies 2011/12, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
More about this item
KeywordsRegional innovation systems; innovation policy; systemic problems;
- O30 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-11-01 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2011-11-01 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-GEO-2011-11-01 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-INO-2011-11-01 (Innovation)
- NEP-SBM-2011-11-01 (Small Business Management)
- NEP-URE-2011-11-01 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:lucirc:2011_009. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Torben Schubert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/circlse.html .