Report NEP-SBM-2011-11-01This is the archive for NEP-SBM, a report on new working papers in the area of Small Business Management. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ana Pérez-Luño & Ramón Valle-Cabrera, 2011. "Is knowledge exchange and combination always useful for innovation?," Working Papers 11.04, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Business Administration.
- Daria Ciriaci & Alessandro Muscio, 2011. "University choice, research quality and graduates' employability: Evidence from Italian national survey data," Working Papers 48, AlmaLaurea Inter-University Consortium.
- Item repec:rtr:wpaper:140 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Alberto Marzucchi, 2011. "Multi-level innovation policy in southern EU countries.An additionality evaluation of the Italian and Spanish public interventions," Openloc Working Papers 1110, Public policies and local development.
- Dutz, Mark A. & Kessides, Ioannis & O'Connell, Stephen & Willig, Robert D., 2011. "Competition and innovation-driven inclusive growth," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5852, The World Bank.
- Giulio Pedrini, 2011. "Personnel policies in the European firms: some evidence of the existing model(s) and the potential role of Corporate Universities," Working Papers 22, AlmaLaurea Inter-University Consortium.
- Landström, Hans & Harirchi , Gouya & Åström, Fredrik, 2011. "Entrepreneurship: Exploring the Knowledge Base," Papers in Innovation Studies 2011/8, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- LIU, Ju, 2011. "Regional Institutional Environment and Its Impact on Intra-firm and Inter-organisational Innovation Networks: A Comparative Case Study in China and Switzerland," Papers in Innovation Studies 2011/7, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Corinne Autant-Bernard, 2011. "Spatial econometrics of innovation : Recent contributions and research perspectives," Working Papers 1120, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
- Andrea Cammelli, 2012. "Consolidamento ed eterogeneità nelle esperienze di studio dei laureati italiani," Working Papers 49, AlmaLaurea Inter-University Consortium.
- Colombatto, Enrico & Melnik, Arie & Monticone, Chiara, "undated". "Relationships and the availability of credit to New Small Firms," Working Papers WP2011/11, University of Haifa, Department of Economics, revised 23 Oct 2011.
- Friesenbichler, Klaus, 2011. "Employment growth patterns in South Asia : some evidence from interim enterprise survey data," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5856, The World Bank.
- Marcus Dejardin & Martin Carree, 2011. "Firm Entry and Exit in Local Markets: Market Pull and Unemployment Push," Working Papers 1114, University of Namur, Department of Economics.
- Nilsson, Magnus & Moodysson, Jerker, 2011. "Policy coordination in systems of innovation: A structural-functional analysis of regional industry support in Sweden," Papers in Innovation Studies 2011/9, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.