Regional Institutional Environment and Its Impact on Intra-firm and Inter-organisational Innovation Networks: A Comparative Case Study in China and Switzerland
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Oana Cristina Popovici & Raluca Elena Hurduzeu (Rotariu), 2015. "Dissonance And Consonance Between The Competitiveness Of Organizations And The Regional Competitiveness," Annals - Economy Series, Constantin Brancusi University, Faculty of Economics, vol. 4, pages 106-113, August.
More about this item
KeywordsInnovation network; Regional institutional environment; Intra-firm; Inter-organisational; Chin; Switzerland;
- O30 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-11-01 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2011-11-01 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-ICT-2011-11-01 (Information & Communication Technologies)
- NEP-INO-2011-11-01 (Innovation)
- NEP-SBM-2011-11-01 (Small Business Management)
- NEP-TRA-2011-11-01 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:lucirc:2011_007. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Torben Schubert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/circlse.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .