Report NEP-INO-2011-11-01This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Steffen Lippert issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ana Pérez-Luño & Ramón Valle-Cabrera, 2011. "Is knowledge exchange and combination always useful for innovation?," Working Papers 11.04, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Business Administration.
- Edquist, Charles, 2011. "Innovation Policy Design: Identification of Systemic Problems," Papers in Innovation Studies 2011/6, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Alberto Marzucchi, 2011. "Multi-level innovation policy in southern EU countries.An additionality evaluation of the Italian and Spanish public interventions," Openloc Working Papers 1110, Public policies and local development.
- Item repec:rtr:wpaper:140 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Corinne Autant-Bernard, 2011. "Spatial econometrics of innovation : Recent contributions and research perspectives," Working Papers 1120, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
- Tingvall, Patrik & Karpaty, Patrik, 2011. "Offshoring and Home Country R&D," Ratio Working Papers 180, The Ratio Institute.
- Nilsson, Magnus & Moodysson, Jerker, 2011. "Policy coordination in systems of innovation: A structural-functional analysis of regional industry support in Sweden," Papers in Innovation Studies 2011/9, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Dutz, Mark A. & Kessides, Ioannis & O'Connell, Stephen & Willig, Robert D., 2011. "Competition and innovation-driven inclusive growth," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5852, The World Bank.
- Raouf Boucekkine & Natali Hritonenko & Yuri Yatsenko, 2011. "Sustainable growth under pollution quotas: optimal R&D, investment and replacement policies," Working Papers halshs-00632887, HAL.
- LIU, Ju, 2011. "Regional Institutional Environment and Its Impact on Intra-firm and Inter-organisational Innovation Networks: A Comparative Case Study in China and Switzerland," Papers in Innovation Studies 2011/7, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Jonathan Chiu & Cesaire Meh & Randall Wright, 2011. "Innovation and growth with financial, and other, frictions," Working Papers 688, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Gabriel Galvez-Behar, 2011. "The Propertisation of Science," Post-Print halshs-00633786, HAL.
- Massimiliano Mazzanti & Davide Antonioli & Susanna Mancinelli, 2011. "Are Environmental Innovations Embedded within High-Performance Organizational Changes?," Working Papers 201115, University of Ferrara, Department of Economics.
- Giovanni Immordino & Michele Polo, 2011. "Optimal Legal Standards in Antitrust: Traditional v. Innovative Industries," Working Papers 420, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Landström, Hans & Harirchi , Gouya & Åström, Fredrik, 2011. "Entrepreneurship: Exploring the Knowledge Base," Papers in Innovation Studies 2011/8, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Eline Poelmans & Johan F.M.Swinnen, 2011. "From Monasteries to Multinationals (and Back): A Historical Review of the Beer Economy," LICOS Discussion Papers 29411, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Månsson, Kristofer & Kibria, B. M. Golam & Shukur, Ghazi, 2011. "On Liu Estimators for the Logit Regression Model," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 259, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Malak Reda, 2011. "Education, Innovation and Labor: Obstacles to Egypt’s Competitiveness?," Working Papers 18, AlmaLaurea Inter-University Consortium.