On Liu Estimators for the Logit Regression Model
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ghazi Shukur & Kristofer Månsson & Pär Sjölander, 2015. "Developing Interaction Shrinkage Parameters for the Liu Estimator — with an Application to the Electricity Retail Market," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 46(4), pages 539-550, December.
- Arashi, M. & Kibria, B.M. Golam & Norouzirad, M. & Nadarajah, S., 2014. "Improved preliminary test and Stein-rule Liu estimators for the ill-conditioned elliptical linear regression model," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 126(C), pages 53-74.
- Özkale, M. Revan & Arıcan, Engin, 2015. "First-order r−d class estimator in binary logistic regression model," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 106(C), pages 19-29.
- M. Arashi & T. Valizadeh, 2015. "Performance of Kibria’s methods in partial linear ridge regression model," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 56(1), pages 231-246, February.
- M. Revan Özkale, 2016. "Iterative algorithms of biased estimation methods in binary logistic regression," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 57(4), pages 991-1016, December.
More about this item
KeywordsEstimation; MAE; MSE; Multicollinearity; Logit; Liu; Innovation analysis;
- C18 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Methodolical Issues: General
- C35 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Discrete Regression and Qualitative Choice Models; Discrete Regressors; Proportions
- C39 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Other
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-11-01 (All new papers)
- NEP-ECM-2011-11-01 (Econometrics)
- NEP-INO-2011-11-01 (Innovation)
- NEP-ORE-2011-11-01 (Operations Research)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:cesisp:0259. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Vardan Hovsepyan). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cekthse.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.