The Propertisation of Science
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsPropertisation; Science; Intellectual Property; History; Scientific Authorship;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-11-01 (All new papers)
- NEP-HIS-2011-11-01 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-HPE-2011-11-01 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-INO-2011-11-01 (Innovation)
- NEP-IPR-2011-11-01 (Intellectual Property Rights)
- NEP-SOG-2011-11-01 (Sociology of Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:halshs-00633786. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .