Report NEP-IPR-2011-11-01This is the archive for NEP-IPR, a report on new working papers in the area of Intellectual Property Rights. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gabriel Galvez-Behar, 2011. "The Propertisation of Science," Post-Print halshs-00633786, HAL.
- Ana Pérez-Luño & Ramón Valle-Cabrera, 2011. "Is knowledge exchange and combination always useful for innovation?," Working Papers 11.04, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Business Administration.
- Alberto Marzucchi, 2011. "Multi-level innovation policy in southern EU countries.An additionality evaluation of the Italian and Spanish public interventions," Openloc Working Papers 1110, Public policies and local development.
- Massimiliano Gambardella, 2011. "The Scope of Open Licenses in Cultural Contents Production and Distribution," EconomiX Working Papers 2011-26, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Edquist, Charles, 2011. "Innovation Policy Design: Identification of Systemic Problems," Papers in Innovation Studies 2011/6, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Sebastian Brauer & Carl-Friedrich Leuschner & Frank Westermann, 2011. "Does the Introduction of IFRS Change the Timeliness of Loss Recognition? Evidence from German Firms," IEER Working Papers 87, Institute of Empirical Economic Research, Osnabrueck University.