Report NEP-CSE-2011-11-01This is the archive for NEP-CSE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Strategic Management. Joao Jose de Matos Ferreira issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ana Pérez-Luño & Ramón Valle-Cabrera, 2011. "Is knowledge exchange and combination always useful for innovation?," Working Papers 11.04, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Business Administration.
- LIU, Ju, 2011. "Regional Institutional Environment and Its Impact on Intra-firm and Inter-organisational Innovation Networks: A Comparative Case Study in China and Switzerland," Papers in Innovation Studies 2011/7, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Corinne Autant-Bernard, 2011. "Spatial econometrics of innovation : Recent contributions and research perspectives," Working Papers 1120, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique (GATE), Centre national de la recherche scientifique (CNRS), Université Lyon 2, Ecole Normale Supérieure.
- Fiorenza Belussi & Silvia Rita Sedita, 2011. "Industrial districts as open learning systems: combining emergent and deliberate knowledge structures," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0141, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Massimiliano Mazzanti & Davide Antonioli & Susanna Mancinelli, 2011. "Are Environmental Innovations Embedded within High-Performance Organizational Changes?," Working Papers 201115, University of Ferrara, Department of Economics.
- Oriol Amat & Jordi Perramon, 2011. "High-growth cooperatives: Financial profile and key factors for competitiveness," Economics Working Papers 1289, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Fabio Pollice & Stefano De Rubertis & Enrico Ciavolino & Antonella Ricciardelli, 2011. "The incidence of regional factors on "competitive performance” of universities," Working Papers 37, AlmaLaurea Inter-University Consortium.
- Dutz, Mark A. & Kessides, Ioannis & O'Connell, Stephen & Willig, Robert D., 2011. "Competition and innovation-driven inclusive growth," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5852, The World Bank.
- Item repec:rtr:wpaper:140 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Nilsson, Magnus & Moodysson, Jerker, 2011. "Policy coordination in systems of innovation: A structural-functional analysis of regional industry support in Sweden," Papers in Innovation Studies 2011/9, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Giulio Pedrini, 2011. "Personnel policies in the European firms: some evidence of the existing model(s) and the potential role of Corporate Universities," Working Papers 22, AlmaLaurea Inter-University Consortium.
- Malak Reda, 2011. "Education, Innovation and Labor: Obstacles to Egypt’s Competitiveness?," Working Papers 18, AlmaLaurea Inter-University Consortium.
- Ainoa Quiñones Montellano & Sergio Tezanos Vázquez, 2011. "Cooperación científico-tecnológica para el desarrollo internacional: una apuesta desde la innovación," Documentos de trabajo sobre cooperación y desarrollo 201102, Cátedra de Cooperación Internacional y con Iberoamérica (COIBA), Universidad de Cantabria.
- Tanja GrubljeÅ¡iÄ & JoÅ¾e Damijan, 2011. "From Differences in Export Behavior of Services and Manufacturing Firms in Slovenia," LICOS Discussion Papers 29511, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Rosa Bernardini Papalia & Silvia Bertarelli & Carlo Filippucci, 2011. "Human capital, technological spillovers and development across OECD countries," Working Papers 15, AlmaLaurea Inter-University Consortium.