Personnel policies in the European firms: some evidence of the existing model(s) and the potential role of Corporate Universities
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Keld Laursen & Nicolai J. Foss, 2003. "New human resource management practices, complementarities and the impact on innovation performance," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 27(2), pages 243-263, March.
- S Black & L Lynch, 1997. "Beyond the Incidence of Training," CEP Discussion Papers dp0362, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Sandro Montresor, 2004. "Resources, capabilities, competences and the theory of the firm," Journal of Economic Studies, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 31(5), pages 409-434, October.
- John Cantwell & John H Dunning & Sarianna M Lundan, 2010. "An evolutionary approach to understanding international business activity: The co-evolution of MNEs and the institutional environment," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 41(4), pages 567-586, May.
- Milgrom, Paul & Roberts, John, 1995. "Complementarities and fit strategy, structure, and organizational change in manufacturing," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(2-3), pages 179-208, April.
- Ichniowski, Casey & Shaw, Kathryn & Prennushi, Giovanna, 1997. "The Effects of Human Resource Management Practices on Productivity: A Study of Steel Finishing Lines," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 87(3), pages 291-313, June.
- Phillip M Rosenzweig & Nitin Nohria, 1994. "Influences on Human Resource Management Practices in Multinational Corporations," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 25(2), pages 229-251, June.
- Milgrom, Paul & Roberts, John, 1990. "The Economics of Modern Manufacturing: Technology, Strategy, and Organization," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 80(3), pages 511-528, June.
- Randall S. Schuler & Susan E. Jackson, 2005. "A Quarter-Century Review of Human Resource Management in the U.S.: The Growth in Importance of the International Perspective," management revue. Socio-economic Studies, Rainer Hampp Verlag, vol. 16(1), pages 11-35.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Antonelli, Gilberto & Cappiello, Giuseppe & Pedrini, Giulio, 2013. "The Corporate University in the European utility industries," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(C), pages 33-41.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-11-01 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2011-11-01 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-EUR-2011-11-01 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-HME-2011-11-01 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
- NEP-HRM-2011-11-01 (Human Capital & Human Resource Management)
- NEP-SBM-2011-11-01 (Small Business Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:laa:wpaper:22. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://www.almalaurea.it .