A Quarter-Century Review of Human Resource Management in the U.S.: The Growth in Importance of the International Perspective
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alberto Bayo-Moriones & Jose Enrique Galdon-Sanchez & Sara Martinez-De-Morentin, 2013.
"The Diffusion of Pay for Performance across Occupations,"
Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 66(5), pages 1115-1148, October.
- Bayo-Moriones, Alberto & Galdon-Sanchez, Jose Enrique & Martinez-de-Morentin, Sara, 2010. "The Diffusion of Pay for Performance across Occupations," IZA Discussion Papers 4839, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Alberto Bayo-Moriones & Jose Enrique Galdon-Sanchez & Sara Martinez-de-Morentin, 2012. "The Diffusion of Pay for Performance Across Occupations," Documentos de Trabajo - Lan Gaiak Departamento de Economía - Universidad Pública de Navarra 1210, Departamento de Economía - Universidad Pública de Navarra.
- Satu Lähteenmäki & Maarit Laiho, 2011. "Global HRM and the dilemma of competing stakeholder interests," Social Responsibility Journal, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 7(2), pages 166-180, July.
- Chris Brewster & Paul N Gooderham & Torben Schubert, 2016. "Human Resource Management: The Promise, the Performance, the Consequences," John H Dunning Centre for International Business Discussion Papers jhd-dp2016-07, Henley Business School, Reading University.
- Mirta Díaz & Susana Pasamar & Ramón Valle, 2012. "Are Ambidextrous Intellectual Capital and HRM Needed for an Ambidextrous Learning?," Working Papers 12.01, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Business Organization and Marketing (former Department of Business Administration).
- van Hoorn, Andre, 2016. "How much does job autonomy vary across countries and other extra-organizational contexts?," MPRA Paper 80010, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Muneer Mohamed Imhmed Abuazoom & Hanizun Bin Hanafi & Zul Zakiyuddin Bin Ahmad, 2017. "Influence of HRM Practices on Project Performance: Conceptual Framework," International Journal of Academic Research in Business and Social Sciences, Human Resource Management Academic Research Society, International Journal of Academic Research in Business and Social Sciences, vol. 7(3), pages 47-54, March.
- repec:kap:asiapa:v:35:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s10490-017-9516-1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Cascio, Wayne F. & Boudreau, John W., 2016. "The search for global competence: From international HR to talent management," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 51(1), pages 103-114.
- Tarique, Ibraiz & Schuler, Randall S., 2010. "Global talent management: Literature review, integrative framework, and suggestions for further research," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 45(2), pages 122-133, April.
- Giulio Pedrini, 2011. "Personnel policies in the European firms: some evidence of the existing model(s) and the potential role of Corporate Universities," Working Papers 22, AlmaLaurea Inter-University Consortium.
More about this item
KeywordsHuman Resource Management; Strategic HRM; International HRM; Strategic IHRM; Stakeholders;
- F23 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - Multinational Firms; International Business
- J53 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor-Management Relations, Trade Unions, and Collective Bargaining - - - Labor-Management Relations; Industrial Jurisprudence
- M10 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rai:mamere:1861-9908_mrev_2005_01_schuler. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Rainer Hampp). General contact details of provider: http://www.hampp-verlag.de/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.