Global talent management: Literature review, integrative framework, and suggestions for further research
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Caligiuri, Paula & Tarique, Ibraiz, 2009. "Predicting effectiveness in global leadership activities," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 44(3), pages 336-346, July.
- Mila B Lazarova & Jean-Luc Cerdin, 2007. "Revisiting repatriation concerns: organizational support versus career and contextual influences," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 38(3), pages 404-429, May.
- Rugman, Alan M., 2003. "Regional strategy and the demise of globalization," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 9(4), pages 409-417.
- Carr, Stuart C. & Inkson, Kerr & Thorn, Kaye, 2005. "From global careers to talent flow: Reinterpreting 'brain drain'," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 40(4), pages 386-398, November.
- Beechler, Schon & Woodward, Ian C., 2009. "The global "war for talent"," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 273-285, September.
- Lazarova, Mila & Caligiuri, Paula, 2001. "Retaining repatriates: the role of organizational support practices," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 36(4), pages 389-401, January.
- James P Johnson & Tomasz Lenartowicz & Salvador Apud, 2006. "Cross-cultural competence in international business: toward a definition and a model," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 37(4), pages 525-543, July.
- Randall S. Schuler & Susan E. Jackson, 2005. "A Quarter-Century Review of Human Resource Management in the U.S.: The Growth in Importance of the International Perspective," management revue. Socio-economic Studies, Rainer Hampp Verlag, vol. 16(1), pages 11-35.
More about this item
KeywordsTalent management War for talent High potentials Globalization;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:worbus:v:45:y:2010:i:2:p:122-133. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/620401/description#description .