The global "war for talent"
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Carr, Stuart C. & Inkson, Kerr & Thorn, Kaye, 2005. "From global careers to talent flow: Reinterpreting 'brain drain'," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 40(4), pages 386-398, November.
- Kedia, Ben L. & Mukherji, Ananda, 1999. "Global managers: developing a mindset for global competitiveness," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 230-251, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Engelke, Henning & Mauksch, Stefanie & Darkow, Inga-Lena & von der Gracht, Heiko A., 2015. "Opportunities for social enterprise in Germany — Evidence from an expert survey," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 90(PB), pages 635-646.
- Newburry, William & Gardberg, Naomi A. & Sanchez, Juan I., 2014. "Employer Attractiveness in Latin America: The Association Among Foreignness, Internationalization and Talent Recruitment," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 327-344.
- Tatoglu, Ekrem & Glaister, Alison J. & Demirbag, Mehmet, 2016. "Talent management motives and practices in an emerging market: A comparison between MNEs and local firms," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 51(2), pages 278-293.
- Schehar Bano & Muhamamd Aslam Khan & Qazi Habib Ur Rehman & Asad Afzal Humayoun, 2011. "Schematizing Talent Management, A Core Business Issue," Far East Journal of Psychology and Business, Far East Research Centre, vol. 2(1), pages 4-16, January.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:5:p:1365-:d:143591 is not listed on IDEAS
- Schiemann, William A., 2014. "From talent management to talent optimization," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 49(2), pages 281-288.
- Hölzl, Werner & Janger, Jürgen, 2014. "Distance to the frontier and the perception of innovation barriers across European countries," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 43(4), pages 707-725.
- Al Ariss, Akram & Guo, Grace Chun, 2016. "Job allocations as cultural sorting in a culturally diverse organizational context," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 579-588.
- Raman, Revti & Chadee, Doren & Roxas, Banjo & Michailova, Snejina, 2013. "Effects of Partnership Quality, Talent Management, and Global Mindset on Performance of Offshore IT Service Providers in India," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 333-346.
- repec:rom:mancon:v:11:y:2017:i:1:p:633-637 is not listed on IDEAS
- Latukha, M. & Veselova, A. & Selivanovskikh, L. & Artukh, E. & Mitskevich, E., 2016. "Re-thinking the role of talent management in a firm’s performance: Talent management practices and absorptive capacity," Working Papers 6442, Graduate School of Management, St. Petersburg State University.
- repec:rse:wpaper:v:13:y:2017:i:1:p:36-51 is not listed on IDEAS
- Linn Viktoria Rampl & Christian Opitz & Isabell M. Welpe & Peter Kenning, 2016. "The role of emotions in decision-making on employer brands: insights from functional magnetic resonance imaging (fMRI)," Marketing Letters, Springer, vol. 27(2), pages 361-374, June.
- Tarique, Ibraiz & Schuler, Randall S., 2010. "Global talent management: Literature review, integrative framework, and suggestions for further research," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 45(2), pages 122-133, April.
- Angela Vlãdescu, 2012. "Managing Talent Based On Competencies At Interpol Bucharest: Proposed Activities," Proceedings of the INTERNATIONAL MANAGEMENT CONFERENCE, Faculty of Management, Academy of Economic Studies, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 6(1), pages 347-354, November.
- Latukha, M. & Veselova, A. & Selivanovskikh, L., 2015. "Talent management practices in emerging market firms: Research agenda," Working Papers 6428, Graduate School of Management, St. Petersburg State University.
More about this item
KeywordsWar for talent Global Human resource management;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:intman:v:15:y:2009:i:3:p:273-285. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/601266/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.