What leads to cultural intelligence?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Inkson, Kerr & Arthur, Michael B. & Pringle, Judith & Barry, Sean, 1997. "Expatriate assignment versus overseas experience: Contrasting models of international human resource development," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 351-368, January.
- Lazarova, Mila & Caligiuri, Paula, 2001. "Retaining repatriates: the role of organizational support practices," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 36(4), pages 389-401, January.
- Baruch, Yehuda, 2002. "No such thing as a global manager," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 36-42.
- James P Johnson & Tomasz Lenartowicz & Salvador Apud, 2006. "Cross-cultural competence in international business: toward a definition and a model," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 37(4), pages 525-543, July.
- Alon, Ilan & Higgins, James M., 2005. "Global leadership success through emotional and cultural intelligences," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 48(6), pages 501-512.
- Meg G Birdseye & John S Hill, 1995. "Individual, Organizational/Work and Environmental Influences on Expatriate Turnover Tendencies: An Empirical Study," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 26(4), pages 787-813, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:rom:rmcimn:v:18:y:2017:i:1:p:122-130 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:rai:zfpers:doi_10.1688/1862-0000_zfp_2013_02_remhof is not listed on IDEAS
- Felício, José Augusto & Duarte, Margarida & Rodrigues, Ricardo, 2016. "Global mindset and SME internationalization: A fuzzy-set QCA approach," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(4), pages 1372-1378.
- Eddy Ng & Greg Sears, 2012. "CEO Leadership Styles and the Implementation of Organizational Diversity Practices: Moderating Effects of Social Values and Age," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 105(1), pages 41-52, January.
- Laura BRANCU & Valentin MUNTEANU & Ionut GOLET, 2016. "A Comparative Approach of Cultural Intelligence Profile of Management and Non-Management Romanian Students," REVISTA DE MANAGEMENT COMPARAT INTERNATIONAL/REVIEW OF INTERNATIONAL COMPARATIVE MANAGEMENT, Faculty of Management, Academy of Economic Studies, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 17(4), pages 308-319, October.
- Bücker, Joost JLE & Furrer, Olivier & Lin, Yanyan, 2015. "Measuring cultural intelligence: a new test of the CQ scale," FSES Working Papers 461, Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences, University of Freiburg/Fribourg Switzerland.
- Felício, J. Augusto & Meidutė, Ieva & Kyvik, Øyvin, 2016. "Global mindset, cultural context, and the internationalization of SMEs," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(11), pages 4924-4932.
- repec:pal:jintbs:v:48:y:2017:i:5:d:10.1057_s41267-017-0080-1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Budde-Sung, Amanda E.K., 2011. "The increasing internationalization of the international business classroom: Cultural and generational considerations," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 54(4), pages 365-373, July.
- Kadri KARMA & Rebekka VEDINA, 2009. "Cultural Intelligence as a Prism between Workforce Diversity and Performance in a Modern Organization," REVISTA DE MANAGEMENT COMPARAT INTERNATIONAL/REVIEW OF INTERNATIONAL COMPARATIVE MANAGEMENT, Faculty of Management, Academy of Economic Studies, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 10(3), pages 527-542, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:bushor:v:51:y:2008:i:5:p:391-399. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/bushor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.