Individual, Organizational/Work and Environmental Influences on Expatriate Turnover Tendencies: An Empirical Study
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fryxell, Gerald E. & Butler, John & Choi, Amanda, 2004. "Successful localization programs in China: an important element in strategy implementation," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 268-282, August.
- repec:lan:wpaper:1021 is not listed on IDEAS
- Selmer, Jan, 1999. "Culture shock in China?: Adjustment pattern of western expatriate business managers," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 8(5-6), pages 515-534, October.
- Eugenia Sánchez Vidal, M & Valle, Raquel Sanz & Isabel Barba Aragón, M, 2007. "Antecedents of repatriates' job satisfaction and its influence on turnover intentions: Evidence from Spanish repatriated managers," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 60(12), pages 1272-1281, December.
- Cappellen, Tineke & Janssens, Maddy, 2005. "Career paths of global managers: Towards future research," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 40(4), pages 348-360, November.
- Peltokorpi, Vesa & Froese, Fabian, 2014. "Expatriate personality and cultural fit: The moderating role of host country context on job satisfaction," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 293-302.
- repec:eee:ijrema:v:29:y:2012:i:4:p:337-345 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:lan:wpaper:1084 is not listed on IDEAS
- Thomas, David C. & Lazarova, Mila B & Inkson, Kerr, 2005. "Global careers: New phenomenon or new perspectives?," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 40(4), pages 340-347, November.
- Selmer, Jan, 1999. "Corporate expatriate career development," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 5(1), pages 55-71.
- Panagiota Sapouna & Dimitris Manolopoulos & Pavlos Dimitratos, 2016. "How do MNC R&D Laboratory Roles Affect Employee International Assignments?," Management International Review, Springer, vol. 56(5), pages 759-779, October.
- Suutari, Vesa & Brewster, Chris, 2000. "Making their own way: international experience through self-initiated foreign assignments," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 35(4), pages 417-436, January.
- J Taylor & S Bradley & A N Nguyen, 2003. "Job autonomy and job satisfaction: new evidence," Working Papers 541528, Lancaster University Management School, Economics Department.
- Crowne, Kerri Anne, 2008. "What leads to cultural intelligence?," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 51(5), pages 391-399.
- Inkson, Kerr & Arthur, Michael B. & Pringle, Judith & Barry, Sean, 1997. "Expatriate assignment versus overseas experience: Contrasting models of international human resource development," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 351-368, January.
- repec:eee:iburev:v:27:y:2018:i:1:p:281-288 is not listed on IDEAS
- Selmer, Jan & Ebrahimi, Bahman P. & Mingtao, Li, 2002. "Career management of business expatriates from China," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 11(1), pages 17-33, February.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pal:jintbs:v:26:y:1995:i:4:p:787-813. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.palgrave-journals.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.