Predicting effectiveness in global leadership activities
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Stroh, Linda K. & Caligiuri, Paula M., 1998. "Increasing global competitiveness through effective people management," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 1-16.
- House, Robert & Javidan, Mansour & Hanges, Paul & Dorfman, Peter, 2002. "Understanding cultures and implicit leadership theories across the globe: an introduction to project GLOBE," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 3-10, April.
- Collings, David G. & Scullion, Hugh & Morley, Michael J., 2007. "Changing patterns of global staffing in the multinational enterprise: Challenges to the conventional expatriate assignment and emerging alternatives," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 42(2), pages 198-213, June.
- Hal B Gregersen & Julie M Hite & J Stewart Black, 1996. "Expatriate Performance Appraisal in U.S. Multinational Firms," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 27(4), pages 711-738, December.
- Mendenhall, Mark E., 2006. "The Elusive, yet Critical Challenge of Developing Global Leaders," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 24(6), pages 422-429, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Li, Shenxue & Scullion, Hugh, 2010. "Developing the local competence of expatriate managers for emerging markets: A knowledge-based approach," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 45(2), pages 190-196, April.
- Wang, Hui & Waldman, David A. & Zhang, Hongyu, 2012. "Strategic leadership across cultures: Current findings and future research directions," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 47(4), pages 571-580.
- Singell, Larry D. & Tang, Hui-Hsuan, 2013. "Pomp and circumstance: University presidents and the role of human capital in determining who leads U.S. research institutions," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 219-233.
- repec:pal:jintbs:v:48:y:2017:i:5:d:10.1057_s41267-016-0030-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mittal, Rakesh & Dorfman, Peter W., 2012. "Servant leadership across cultures," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 47(4), pages 555-570.
- Caligiuri, Paula & Bonache, Jaime, 2016. "Evolving and enduring challenges in global mobility," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 51(1), pages 127-141.
- Collings, David G., 2014. "Integrating global mobility and global talent management: Exploring the challenges and strategic opportunities," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 49(2), pages 253-261.
- Caligiuri, Paula & Tarique, Ibraiz, 2012. "Dynamic cross-cultural competencies and global leadership effectiveness," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 47(4), pages 612-622.
- Mendenhall, Mark E. & Reiche, B. Sebastian & Bird, Allan & Osland, Joyce S., 2012. "Defining the “global” in global leadership," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 47(4), pages 493-503.
- repec:eee:worbus:v:52:y:2017:i:5:p:702-713 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bücker, Joost JLE & Furrer, Olivier & Lin, Yanyan, 2015. "Measuring cultural intelligence: a new test of the CQ scale," FSES Working Papers 461, Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences, University of Freiburg/Fribourg Switzerland.
- repec:pal:jintbs:v:48:y:2017:i:5:d:10.1057_s41267-017-0080-1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Wang, Dan & Feng, Taiwen & Freeman, Susan & Fan, Di & Zhu, Cherrie Jiuhua, 2014. "Unpacking the “skill – cross-cultural competence” mechanisms: Empirical evidence from Chinese expatriate managers," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 530-541.
- Bird, Allan & Mendenhall, Mark E., 2016. "From cross-cultural management to global leadership: Evolution and adaptation," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 51(1), pages 115-126.
- Tarique, Ibraiz & Schuler, Randall S., 2010. "Global talent management: Literature review, integrative framework, and suggestions for further research," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 45(2), pages 122-133, April.
More about this item
KeywordsLeadership development Global leaders Employee development Executives Performance evaluation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:worbus:v:44:y:2009:i:3:p:336-346. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/620401/description#description .