Dynamic cross-cultural competencies and global leadership effectiveness
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Caligiuri, Paula & Tarique, Ibraiz, 2009. "Predicting effectiveness in global leadership activities," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 44(3), pages 336-346, July.
- Myers, Barbara & Pringle, Judith K., 2005. "Self-initiated foreign experience as accelerated development: Influences of gender," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 40(4), pages 421-431, November.
- John M Mezias & Terri A Scandura, 2005. "A needs-driven approach to expatriate adjustment and career development: a multiple mentoring perspective," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 36(5), pages 519-538, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Leonidou, Leonidas C. & Aykol, Bilge & Fotiadis, Thomas A. & Christodoulides, Paul & Zeriti, Athina, 2017. "Betrayal in international buyer-seller relationships: Its drivers and performance implications," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 52(1), pages 28-44.
- Caligiuri, Paula & Bonache, Jaime, 2016. "Evolving and enduring challenges in global mobility," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 51(1), pages 127-141.
- Elena-Mãdãlina VÃTÃMÃNESCU & Florina-Magdalena PÎNZARU & Andreia-Gabriela ANDREI & Vlad-Andrei ALEXANDRU, 2014. "Going international versus going global. The Case of the European Steel Pipe SMES," REVISTA DE MANAGEMENT COMPARAT INTERNATIONAL/REVIEW OF INTERNATIONAL COMPARATIVE MANAGEMENT, Faculty of Management, Academy of Economic Studies, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 15(3), pages 360-379, July.
- repec:pal:jintbs:v:48:y:2017:i:5:d:10.1057_s41267-017-0080-1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Wang, Dan & Feng, Taiwen & Freeman, Susan & Fan, Di & Zhu, Cherrie Jiuhua, 2014. "Unpacking the “skill – cross-cultural competence” mechanisms: Empirical evidence from Chinese expatriate managers," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 530-541.
- Bird, Allan & Mendenhall, Mark E., 2016. "From cross-cultural management to global leadership: Evolution and adaptation," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 51(1), pages 115-126.
More about this item
KeywordsGlobal leadership; International effectiveness; Cross-cultural competencies; Developmental experiences; Personality characteristics;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:worbus:v:47:y:2012:i:4:p:612-622. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/620401/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.