Developing tomorrow's leaders--Evidence of global talent management in multinational enterprises
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Stroh, Linda K. & Caligiuri, Paula M., 1998. "Increasing global competitiveness through effective people management," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 1-16.
- Frank Barry & Holger Gorg & Andrew Mcdowell, 2003.
"Outward FDI and the Investment Development Path of a Late-industrializing Economy: Evidence from Ireland,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(4), pages 341-349.
- Frank Barry & Holger Görg & Andrew McDowell, 2001. "Outward FDI and the investment development path of a late-industrialising economy : evidence from Ireland," Working Papers 200108, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Everett, Mary, 2006. "Foreign Direct Investment - An Analysis of its Significance," Quarterly Bulletin Articles, Central Bank of Ireland, pages 93-112, October.
- Collings, David G. & Scullion, Hugh & Morley, Michael J., 2007. "Changing patterns of global staffing in the multinational enterprise: Challenges to the conventional expatriate assignment and emerging alternatives," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 42(2), pages 198-213, June.
- Anthony McDonnell & Jonathan Lavelle & Patrick Gunnigle & David G. Collings, 2007. "Management Research on Multinational Corporations: A Methodological Critique," The Economic and Social Review, Economic and Social Studies, vol. 38(2), pages 234-258.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Farndale, Elaine & Pai, Avinash & Sparrow, Paul & Scullion, Hugh, 2014. "Balancing individual and organizational goals in global talent management: A mutual-benefits perspective," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 49(2), pages 204-214.
- Tatoglu, Ekrem & Glaister, Alison J. & Demirbag, Mehmet, 2016. "Talent management motives and practices in an emerging market: A comparison between MNEs and local firms," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 51(2), pages 278-293.
- repec:spr:manint:v:54:y:2014:i:3:d:10.1007_s11575-014-0202-y is not listed on IDEAS
- Priya BAGUANT, 2015. "The Challenges of Talent Management in a diverse workforce: The Case of Dubai," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 2503938, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Collings, David G., 2014. "Integrating global mobility and global talent management: Exploring the challenges and strategic opportunities," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 49(2), pages 253-261.
- Cooke, Fang Lee & Saini, Debi S. & Wang, Jue, 2014. "Talent management in China and India: A comparison of management perceptions and human resource practices," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 49(2), pages 225-235.
- repec:rse:wpaper:v:13:y:2017:i:1:p:36-51 is not listed on IDEAS
- Claussen, Jörg & Grohsjean, Thorsten & Luger, Johannes & Probst, Gilbert, 2014. "Talent management and career development: What it takes to get promoted," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 49(2), pages 236-244.
- Sidani, Yusuf & Al Ariss, Akram, 2014. "Institutional and corporate drivers of global talent management: Evidence from the Arab Gulf region," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 49(2), pages 215-224.
- Beamond, Maria Teresa & Farndale, Elaine & Härtel, Charmine E.J., 2016. "MNE translation of corporate talent management strategies to subsidiaries in emerging economies," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 51(4), pages 499-510.
More about this item
KeywordsGlobal talent management Multinational enterprise Succession planning Management development;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:worbus:v:45:y:2010:i:2:p:150-160. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/620401/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.