Developing tomorrow's leaders--Evidence of global talent management in multinational enterprises
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Stroh, Linda K. & Caligiuri, Paula M., 1998. "Increasing global competitiveness through effective people management," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 1-16.
- Frank Barry & Holger Gorg & Andrew Mcdowell, 2003.
"Outward FDI and the Investment Development Path of a Late-industrializing Economy: Evidence from Ireland,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(4), pages 341-349.
- Frank Barry & Holger Görg & Andrew McDowell, 2001. "Outward FDI and the investment development path of a late-industrialising economy : evidence from Ireland," Working Papers 200108, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Everett, Mary, 2006. "Foreign Direct Investment - An Analysis of its Significance," Quarterly Bulletin Articles, Central Bank of Ireland, pages 93-112, October.
- Collings, David G. & Scullion, Hugh & Morley, Michael J., 2007. "Changing patterns of global staffing in the multinational enterprise: Challenges to the conventional expatriate assignment and emerging alternatives," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 42(2), pages 198-213, June.
- Anthony McDonnell & Jonathan Lavelle & Patrick Gunnigle & David G. Collings, 2007. "Management Research on Multinational Corporations: A Methodological Critique," The Economic and Social Review, Economic and Social Studies, vol. 38(2), pages 234-258.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Farndale, Elaine & Pai, Avinash & Sparrow, Paul & Scullion, Hugh, 2014. "Balancing individual and organizational goals in global talent management: A mutual-benefits perspective," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 49(2), pages 204-214.
- Tatoglu, Ekrem & Glaister, Alison J. & Demirbag, Mehmet, 2016. "Talent management motives and practices in an emerging market: A comparison between MNEs and local firms," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 51(2), pages 278-293.
- repec:spr:manint:v:54:y:2014:i:3:d:10.1007_s11575-014-0202-y is not listed on IDEAS
- Priya BAGUANT, 2015. "The Challenges of Talent Management in a diverse workforce: The Case of Dubai," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 2503938, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Collings, David G., 2014. "Integrating global mobility and global talent management: Exploring the challenges and strategic opportunities," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 49(2), pages 253-261.
- Cooke, Fang Lee & Saini, Debi S. & Wang, Jue, 2014. "Talent management in China and India: A comparison of management perceptions and human resource practices," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 49(2), pages 225-235.
- repec:rse:wpaper:v:13:y:2017:i:1:p:36-51 is not listed on IDEAS
- Claussen, Jörg & Grohsjean, Thorsten & Luger, Johannes & Probst, Gilbert, 2014. "Talent management and career development: What it takes to get promoted," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 49(2), pages 236-244.
- Sidani, Yusuf & Al Ariss, Akram, 2014. "Institutional and corporate drivers of global talent management: Evidence from the Arab Gulf region," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 49(2), pages 215-224.
- Beamond, Maria Teresa & Farndale, Elaine & Härtel, Charmine E.J., 2016. "MNE translation of corporate talent management strategies to subsidiaries in emerging economies," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 51(4), pages 499-510.
More about this item
KeywordsGlobal talent management Multinational enterprise Succession planning Management development;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:worbus:v:45:y:2010:i:2:p:150-160. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/620401/description#description .