Management Research on Multinational Corporations: A Methodological Critique
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kearns, Allan & Ruane, Frances, 2001.
"The tangible contribution of R&D-spending foreign-owned plants to a host region: a plant level study of the Irish manufacturing sector (1980-1996),"
Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 227-244, February.
- Kearns, A & Ruane, F, 1999. "The Tangible Contribution of R&D Spending Foreign-Owned Plants to a Host Region: a Plant Level Study of the Irish Manufacturing Sector (1980-1996)," Trinity Economics Papers 997, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics.
- Frank Barry & Holger Gorg & Andrew Mcdowell, 2003.
"Outward FDI and the Investment Development Path of a Late-industrializing Economy: Evidence from Ireland,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(4), pages 341-349.
- Frank Barry & Holger Görg & Andrew McDowell, 2001. "Outward FDI and the investment development path of a late-industrialising economy : evidence from Ireland," Working Papers 200108, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Salvador Barrios & Luisito Bertinelli & Eric Strobl, 2005. "Multinationals and regional indigenous development," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 39(1), pages 149-166, March.
- Holger G–rg & Eric Strobl, 2003.
"Multinational Companies, Technology Spillovers and Plant Survival,"
Scandinavian Journal of Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 105(4), pages 581-595, December.
- Holger Görg & Eric Strobl, 2003. "Multinational Companies, Technology Spillovers, and Plant Survival," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 366, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Holger Gorg & Frances Ruane, 2001. "Multinational Companies and Linkages: Panel-Data Evidence for the Irish Electronics Sector," International Journal of the Economics of Business, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(1), pages 1-18.
- Laura Alfaro & Andrew Charlton, 2006.
"International Financial Integration and Entrepreneurship,"
CEP Discussion Papers
dp0755, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Alfaro, Laura & Charlton, Andrew, 2006. "International financial integration and entrepreneurship," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 19796, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Barry, Frank, 2004. "Export-platform foreign direct investment: the Irish experience," EIB Papers 6/2004, European Investment Bank, Economics Department.
- Gorg, Holger & Strobl, Eric, 2001. "Multinational Companies and Productivity Spillovers: A Meta-analysis," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 111(475), pages 723-739, November.
- Gorg, Holger & Strobl, Eric, 2002.
"Multinational companies and indigenous development: An empirical analysis,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 46(7), pages 1305-1322, July.
- Görg, Holger & Strobl, Eric, 2002. "Multinational Companies and Indigenous Development: An Empirical Analysis," CEPR Discussion Papers 3325, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Israel Shaked, 1986. "Are Multinational Corporations Safer?," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 17(1), pages 83-106, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- McSweeney Brendan & Brown Donna & Iliopoulou Stravroula, 2016. "Claiming too much, delivering too little: testing some of Hofstede’s generalisations," The Irish Journal of Management, De Gruyter Open, vol. 35(1), pages 34-57, April.
- McDonnell, Anthony & Lamare, Ryan & Gunnigle, Patrick & Lavelle, Jonathan, 2010. "Developing tomorrow's leaders--Evidence of global talent management in multinational enterprises," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 45(2), pages 150-160, April.
- repec:spr:manint:v:54:y:2014:i:3:d:10.1007_s11575-014-0202-y is not listed on IDEAS
- Frank Barry & Adele Bergin, 2010. "Ireland’s Inward FDI over the Recession and Beyond," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp321, IIIS.
- Emily E. Wiemers, 2017. "The Celtic Tiger and home leaving among Irish young adults," Review of Economics of the Household, Springer, vol. 15(1), pages 199-222, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eso:journl:v:38:y:2007:i:2:p:234-258. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Martina Lawless). General contact details of provider: http://www.esr.ie .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.