Firm Entry and Exit in Local Markets: Market Pull and Unemployment Push
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Adriaan Van Stel & David Storey, 2004.
"The Link between Firm Births and Job Creation: Is there a Upas Tree Effect?,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(8), pages 893-909.
- Adriaan J. van Stel & David J. Storey, 2004. "The link between firm births and job creation: Is there a Upas Tree effect?," Papers on Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy 2004-33, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy Group.
- Marcus Dejardin, 2006.
"L'entrepreneuriat, le territoire et les conditions de leurs dynamiques cumulatives,"
Revue d'économie régionale et urbaine,
Armand Colin, vol. 0(2), pages 185-201.
- Marcus Dejardin, 2006. "L'entrepreneuriat, le territoire et les conditions de leurs dynamiques cumulatives," Post-Print halshs-00089329, HAL.
- Hattwick, Richard E., 1979. "Perception, opportunity and profit : Studies in the Theory of Entrepreneurship. By Israel M. Kirzner. Chicago: The University of Chicago Press, 1980. Pp. 239. Price: $15.00," Journal of Behavioral Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 183-188.
- Schultz, Theodore W, 1975. "The Value of the Ability to Deal with Disequilibria," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 13(3), pages 827-846, September.
- Schultz, Theodore W, 1980. " Investment in Entrepreneurial Ability," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 82(4), pages 437-448.
- Daniel Serra & Charles Revelle & Ken Rosing, 1999. "Surviving in a competitive spatial market: The threshold capture model," Economics Working Papers 359, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Katharina Pijnenburg, 2013. "Self-Employment and Economic Performance: A Geographically Weighted Regression Approach for European Regions," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1272, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
More about this item
KeywordsEntrepreneurship; Entry; Exit; Entrepreneurship; Unemployment;
- L80 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - General
- M13 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - New Firms; Startups
- R12 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Size and Spatial Distributions of Regional Economic Activity; Interregional Trade (economic geography)
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-11-01 (All new papers)
- NEP-BEC-2011-11-01 (Business Economics)
- NEP-ENT-2011-11-01 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-IND-2011-11-01 (Industrial Organization)
- NEP-SBM-2011-11-01 (Small Business Management)
- NEP-URE-2011-11-01 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nam:wpaper:1114. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marie-Helene Mathieu). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fsfunbe.html .