Linking scientific and practical knowledge in innovation systems
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jensen, Morten Berg & Johnson, Bjorn & Lorenz, Edward & Lundvall, Bengt Ake, 2007. "Forms of knowledge and modes of innovation," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(5), pages 680-693, June.
- Chaminade, Cristina & Lundvall, Bengt-Ake & Vang-Lauridsen, Jan & Joseph, KJ, 2010. "Innovation policies for development: towards a systemic experimentation based approach," Papers in Innovation Studies 2010/1, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Susana Borrás & Dimitrios Tsagdis, 2008. "Cluster Policies in Europe," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 4134.
- Bengt-åke Lundvall & Jan Vang & K.J. Joseph, 2009. "Innovation System Research and Developing Countries," Chapters,in: Handbook of Innovation Systems and Developing Countries, chapter 1 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Cristina Chaminade & Bengt-åke Lundvall & Jan Vang & K. J. Joseph, 2009. "Designing Innovation Policies for Development: Towards a Systemic Experimentation-based Approach," Chapters,in: Handbook of Innovation Systems and Developing Countries, chapter 13 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Arne Isaksen & Svend Otto Remøe, 2001. "New Approaches to Innovation Policy: Some Norwegian Examples," European Planning Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(3), pages 285-302, April.
- Bj–rn Johnson & Edward Lorenz & Bengt-Åke Lundvall, 2002.
"Why all this fuss about codified and tacit knowledge?,"
Industrial and Corporate Change,
Oxford University Press, vol. 11(2), pages 245-262.
- Bjorn Johnson & Edward Lorenz & B.-A. Lundvall, 2002. "Why all this Fuss about Codified and Tacit Knowledge?," Post-Print halshs-00483646, HAL.
- Arne Isaksen, 2009. "Innovation Dynamics of Global Competitive Regional Clusters: The Case of the Norwegian Centres of Expertise," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 43(9), pages 1155-1166.
- Jorge Niosi, 2010. "Building National and Regional Innovation Systems," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 14006.
- Nilsson, Magnus & Moodysson, Jerker, 2011. "Policy coordination in systems of innovation: A structural-functional analysis of regional industry support in Sweden," Papers in Innovation Studies 2011/9, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Todtling, Franz & Trippl, Michaela, 2005. "One size fits all?: Towards a differentiated regional innovation policy approach," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(8), pages 1203-1219, October.
- Harald Bathelt & Andersand Malmberg & Peter Maskell, 2002. "Clusters and Knowledge Local Buzz, Global Pipelines and the Process of Knowledge Creation," DRUID Working Papers 02-12, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:elg:eechap:16617_1 is not listed on IDEAS
- BjÃ¸rn T. Asheim & Arne Isaksen & Roman Martin & Michaela Trippl, 2017.
"The role of clusters and public policy in new regional economic path development,"
Chapters,in: The Life Cycle of Clusters, chapter 1, pages 13-34
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Asheim , Bjørn T. & Isaksen , Arne & Martin , Roman & Trippl , Michaela, 2015. "The Role of Clusters and Public Policy in New Regional Economic Path Development," Papers in Innovation Studies 2015/44, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Asheim , Bjørn & Grillitsch , Markus, 2015. "Smart specialisation: Sources for new path development in a peripheral manufacturing region," Papers in Innovation Studies 2015/11, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
More about this item
Keywordsinnovation policy; scientific knowledge; practical knowledge; regional innovation systems; food industry; Norway; Sweden;
- O33 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Technological Change: Choices and Consequences; Diffusion Processes
- O38 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Government Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CSE-2011-12-19 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-INO-2011-12-19 (Innovation)
- NEP-KNM-2011-12-19 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
- NEP-SBM-2011-12-19 (Small Business Management)
- NEP-URE-2011-12-19 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:lucirc:2011_012. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Torben Schubert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/circlse.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.